UK says threat of terror attack highest in Somaliland region, Somaliland government gets mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Wallahi I felt much safer walking in Somaliland a few months ago than walking to my local Tesco here in London.

Allow dhowr Somaliland!

I cannot walk at 11PM here without being vigilant about possible dangers, but I remember strolling around the streets of boqol iyo kontonka and the only thing I had to be beware of was hyenas and dogs.

Apollo

VIP
Many insurance companies use these threat levels made by Western countries to establish insurance prices. Sad fact for Somalian companies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:comeon: Half of Europe is listed there sxb and you talkin' about a little poor African country, but still we do just fine with what we've got.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Destinations where a terror attack is "highly likely"
  1. Afghanistan
  2. Algeria
  3. Australia
  4. Bahrain
  5. Bangladesh
  6. Belgium
  7. Burkina Faso
  8. Burma (Myanmar)
  9. Cameroon
  10. Chad
  11. Colombia
  12. Egypt
  13. France
  14. Germany
  15. India
  16. Indonesia
  17. Iraq
  18. Israel
  19. Ivory Coast
  20. Jordan
  21. Kenya
  22. Kosovo
  23. Kuwait
  24. Lebanon
  25. Libya
  26. Malaysia
  27. Mali
  28. Mauritania
  29. Morocco
  30. Niger
  31. Nigeria
  32. Pakistan
  33. Palestinian territories
  34. Philippines
  35. Russia
  36. Saudi Arabia
  37. Senegal
  38. Somalia
  39. Somaliland (autonomous region of Somalia)
  40. Spain
  41. Syria
  42. Thailand
  43. Tunisia
  44. Turkey
  45. UAE
  46. United States
  47. Western Sahara
  48. Yemen
Maps and graphics Mapped Terror threat around the world

View attachment 19566

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/

In response :drakelaugh:

Halkan ka daawo dalka Ingriiska oo 48 dal oo Somaliland ku jirto ku tilmaamay dalalka aan amaankooda lagu kalsoonaan karin iyo Xukuumada oo ka hadashay
DEG DEG BADHASAABKA G.MAROODI JEEX OO SI ADAG UGA HADLAY QORAAL KA SOO BAXAY DAWLADA ENGIRIISKA

http://burcoonline.com/articles/614...Kalsoonaan-Karin-Iyo-Xukuumada-Oo-Ka-Hadashay

Must be because Somaliland were lumped in with Somalia. They probably didn't know better, we both know which is more safe. :kendrickcry:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Although they put Somaliland separately from Somalia. A loss then a WIN. Ma sha Allah Somaliland ha noolato!! :salute:

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
WHO TOLD THEM.:birdman: i̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶t̶i̶-̶6̶o̶m̶a̶l̶i̶n̶i̶m̶o̶ ̶7̶a̶s̶i̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶a̶m̶a̶r̶ ̶3̶a̶d̶3̶a̶d̶

guys remember that آية 191 of صورة البقرة said "...وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ...":cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:.

Lets do to them what the Chinese did to anyone who told foreigners the secret of Silk.
:mjohreally::mjohreally::mjohreally:

bruv its ramadan

i was very close to attack u kkkk

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
:faysalwtf: subxanallah, I'm starting to believe these terrorists are either possessed by Shaytaan or they have some sort of chip in them that controls them

there was this discussion on tv where a shei7' said that there is some black magic involved in ppl becoming terrorist.
but im sure the shay6an would run away from the savage xamar cadcad.:westbrookswag::westbrookswag:
qar7ising is a primitive instinct of xamar cadcads:sass2:

Don't let the Pakis and Nigerians intimidate you. Iska ceeli.

It's not them, the chavs are the worst. I do not speak their primitive language and they make these noises which are truly frightening. Luckily I'm moving soon back to my old wealthier area with nothing but rich white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts