UK reaffirms sanctions under UN obligations

A certain clan that has large presence in Uk and strongly believe their not part of Somalia been lobbying against lefting the arms embargo for min now. The security council already said they will dispatch a fact finding team this year to confirm if Somalia is ready. It’s just matter of time now.
Any sources for this? I am a member of that clan you speak of, and live in the UK and have never heard of it.

Som

VIP
Your people are more responsible for that anarchy then anyone else.
, how are my people responsible for moryaans killing each other instead of forming a stable government ? Did MX force Hawiye to fight among themselves ?did we force the USC to loot, steal and destroy the entire country?
Usc moryaans looted everything including electricity wires and somehow it's MX fault.
If Siad was the problem why is Somalia still a failed state ? It's been 30 years. Siad is long gone

, how are my people responsible for moryaans killing each other instead of forming a stable government ? Did MX force Hawiye to fight among themselves ?did we force the USC to loot, steal and destroy the entire country?
Usc moryaans looted everything including electricity wires and somehow it's MX fault.
If Siad was the problem why is Somalia still a failed state ? It's been 30 years. Siad is long gone
You'll figure the answer to all your questions the day you stop worshipping a despicable, genocidal rat. Until then, you have no ground to stand on criticising anyone else.

The Somali people support the UK in putting sanctions on Farmajoo's government. He is a warlord.
These sanctions need to be made tougher and a arrest warrant issued against Farmajoo and his assets and accounts frozen and given back to the Somali people.

oh my goodness I never saw someone hate their country this much :lawd:

Som

VIP
You'll figure the answer to all your questions the day you stop worshipping a despicable, genocidal rat. Until then, you have no ground to stand on criticising anyone else.
Yeah, you can't answer any of my questions cause you know the answer.
I don't worship Siyaad, I'm just realistic. 21 years with Siyaad and we were a country, 30 years without Siyaad and we are the laughing stock of the world.
Facts

Som

VIP
A hatred for Farmaajo is not a hatred of Somalia.
Hatred for siyaad turned into hatred for Somalia. The moryaans destroyed their own country and cities out of hate for Siyaad. I can see tiis happening with Farmaajo.
I'm fair though, wallahi billahi if any of farmaajo opposers turns out to be better than him I'll support him and root for him. I put my country before my clan

Yeah, you can't answer any of my questions cause you know the answer.
I don't worship Siyaad, I'm just realistic. 21 years with Siyaad and we were a country, 30 years without Siyaad and we are the laughing stock of the world.
Facts
21 years of a sadistic, genocidal dictator butchering his people is what you consider being "a country"? Says a lot about you doesn't it.
I could look to refute every single one of your dumb statements, but it is pointless arguing with someone that thinks like tht.

Som

VIP
Nope. No-one hates Somalia. They just hate your kind.
They hate my kind? So why loot their own city if they hate my kind? Moryaans litteraly looted everything including electric wires. Was the money of the national bank Marexaan? Was the metal of the monuments in xamar also marexaan? I'm confused bro 🤔 :mindblown:

Som

VIP
21 years of a sadistic, genocidal dictator butchering his people is what you consider being "a country"? Says a lot about you doesn't it.
I could look to refute every single one of your dumb statements, but it is pointless arguing with someone that thinks like tht.
Still better than today. And you know it.
Did the killings stop after Siyaad was removed? Nope.

Som

VIP
And it's ironic how everyone talks about Siyaad crimes but always forget what moryaans did to daroods in Xamar

They hate my kind? So why loot their own city if they hate my kind? Moryaans litteraly looted everything including electric wires. Was the money of the national bank Marexaan? Was the metal of the monuments in xamar also marexaan? I'm confused bro 🤔 :mindblown:
What your people did was worse than the moryaans. You're beyond help.

To hell with the UK and their sanctions, they just want to keep Somalia weak. We should form an alliance with Russia since they want the arms embargo to be removed.

Trending

Latest posts