UK reaffirms sanctions under UN obligations

This isn't farmaajo government's sanction, this is a sanction on Somalia. It would be interesting to know who these specific people who got an asset freeze are. Also somalia doesn't do trade with the UK even, and it seems they mentioned sanctions on charcoal imports from Somalia specifically. UK is the one that came up with the weapon sanctions, so it isn't anything new. They don't want the country to rise. They legit pay Liyuu polis in Somali region ethiopia for some reason, and they are training KDF more and more and giving them weapons. These guys are a real enemy.

Even though I don't support Farmaajo, what does UK has to do to with Somalia internal affairs.

I remember a story I'm WW2 when an German fled to UK seeking asylum. He was in the military and the British army asked him for intel. He said I ran from the administration not the to destroy my government but to change it. Alas, he refused to give them (British) intel.

The Somali people support the UK in putting sanctions on Farmajoo's government. He is a warlord.
These sanctions need to be made tougher and a arrest warrant issued against Farmajoo and his assets and accounts frozen and given back to the Somali people.

f*ck the UK.
Somalia needs a Kagame like figure. These current crop are nothing but a liability on the international, and at home they are bahalo, stealing, killing and destroying the country.

Ferrari the UK has done a good thing by not supporting a warlord like Farmajoo who gives Ogaden people to Ethiopia and tried to use Ethiopian army to capture Kismayo. Drop the Somalimo and focus on the Buuns.

Ferrari the UK has done a good thing by not supporting a warlord like Farmajoo who gives Ogaden people to Ethiopia and tried to use Ethiopian army to capture Kismayo. Drop the Somalimo and focus on the Buuns.
then they should have sanctioned him.
They are fucking with Somalia.

then they should have sanctioned him.
They are fucking with Somalia.

Bro Somalia does not exist but only in paper. Farmajoo controls 1 block of Mogadishu. What they are doing is good because they are discrediting the paper state Farmajoo uses to harm the Somali people.

Bro Somalia does not exist but only in paper. Farmajoo controls 1 block of Mogadishu. What they are doing is good because they are discrediting the paper state Farmajoo uses to harm the Somali people.
I support banning all clans who have misused the presidency.
farmaajo idinkaa keenay ee dadka dhinac u dhaafiya.

Som

VIP
f*ck the UK.
Somalia needs a Kagame like figure. These current crop are nothing but a liability on the international, and at home they are bahalo, stealing, killing and destroying the country.
Well said.
Somalia needs a strongman, someone who can unite the country and actually get things done

Som

VIP
The west wants a weak Somalia so they can plunder and loot everything valuable in the horn of Africa. They don't give a damn if Farmaajo si authoritarian, they want a weak puppet yes man.
Farmaajo is closer to Turkey and Qatar while the west is pro Kenya. That's why they are sanctioning us. They want the status quo, a weak pro western Somalia that can't do shit.

Well said.
Somalia needs a strongman, someone who can unite the country and actually get things done
no somalia does not need a strong man, because no somali person is free from qabyaalad. any strong man would loot and kill for his clan, like farmaajo is doing, even though he is just a wanna be dictator.

No single person should have all that power, not until Somalis begin to trust each other, and those in leadership positions stop abusing that power.

also Paul Kagame left when his second term was over, but it was the people who forced him to stay. Does somalia have someone like that? I don't even think a somali person like that is alive today, even if you count those in their mothers' bellies.

100% sure if they lifted the sanctions the soldiers would resell the weapons to Alshabab. As for the charcoal sanction thats good for Somalia.

Som

VIP
Did it not have one of those before? How did work out?
Worked out ok, after the Siad was removed we fell into 30 years of anarchy and terrorism, how did it work out?.
Anyways I'm not advocating for another Siad Barre style dictator, we only nedd someone who has control over the country and can prevent qabils from acting like apes

This isn't farmaajo government's sanction, this is a sanction on Somalia. It would be interesting to know who these specific people who got an asset freeze are. Also somalia doesn't do trade with the UK even, and it seems they mentioned sanctions on charcoal imports from Somalia specifically. UK is the one that came up with the weapon sanctions, so it isn't anything new. They don't want the country to rise. They legit pay Liyuu polis in Somali region ethiopia for some reason, and they are training KDF more and more and giving them weapons. These guys are a real enemy.
A certain clan that has large presence in Uk and strongly believe their not part of Somalia been lobbying against lefting the arms embargo for min now. The security council already said they will dispatch a fact finding team this year to confirm if Somalia is ready. It’s just matter of time now.

That plus farmajo isnt a yes man. Somalia is becoming more and more independent since farmajo took offices. The Somali leaders of all the “lands” are frightened. They know their times is up if farmajo comes back. The only way to extended it is to get rid of farmajo and have likes of HSM/SH back with MJ pm. If the succeed wallaih it’s over for Somalia .

A certain clan that has large presence in Uk and strongly believe their not part of Somalia been lobbying against lefting the arms embargo for min now. The security council already said they will dispatch a fact finding team this year to confirm if Somalia is ready. It’s just matter of time now.

That plus farmajo isnt a yes man. Somalia is becoming more and more independent since farmajo took offices. The Somali leaders of all the “lands” are frightened. They know their times is up if farmajo comes back. The only way to extended it is to get rid of farmajo and have likes of HSM/SH back with MJ pm. If the succeed wallaih it’s over for Somalia .
Too bad for them he is coming back.

Trending

Latest posts