UK rapper disses halimos and shows love to Farahs

Macalin M

Out here
When this guy started using Somali words all the girls rinsed his music. It’s all that would be on their snap, and he knew it would happen. Fair play to him.

When this guy started using Somali words all the girls rinsed his music. It’s all that would be on their snap, and he knew it would happen. Fair play to him.

Let me get this right, a dude whose ethnicity no one knows (some say, he’s Moroccan and others say, he’s West Indian mullato) insults Somali guys, Somali girls in England will suck up to him and when he insults Somali girls, Somali guys in England will hold his balls like they’re his boxer shorts. What’s wrong with this picture?

World

VIP
Let me get this right, a dude whose ethnicity no one knows (some say, he’s Moroccan and others say, he’s West Indian mullato) insults Somali guys, Somali girls in England will suck up to him and when he insults Somali girls, Somali guys in England will hold his balls like they’re his boxer shorts. What’s wrong with this picture?
He is half West Indian and half white who reverted to Islam in his early teens, he hangs around Somali trappers from woolwich and he’s saying that he was the one that made Somali lingo “popular”. After he said that, Somali girls started attacking him. That’s it. Don’t know where the heck you got all the other shit from.

Nothing wrong with that picture lol. Dont diss our brother. Im gonna buy his music from now on and support him as long as he keeps this up. The day he doesnt I wil hand my badge back. Go on Madow rapper!!

I’m starting to think UK Somalis are toxic to one another.
:gucciwhat:

@MoeMoney

It’s gaajada. When people are at the lower ends, they always fight over the scraps. If they’re doing well, they’re happy and jovial with one another. Look at Somalia and Somaliland, if everyone was financially content, they would’ve avoided wars and destruction at all costs. Poverty breeds hatred and violence.

@MoeMoney

It’s gaajada. When people are at the lower ends, they always fight over the scraps. If they’re doing well, they’re happy and jovial with one another. Look at Somalia and Somaliland, if everyone was financially content, they would’ve avoided wars and destruction at all costs. Poverty breeds hatred and violence.

@AussieHustler

Moe is from canada. The land if true somali gangsters. Our bad ones are on twitter talking sh1t. Their bad ones are in the streets killing people. We are miskiins compared to reer henny

Somali men competing with women for male affection. Ya hate to see it
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts