UK rapper disses halimos and shows love to Farahs

Macalin M

Out here
I don't understand what is writing and I'm from the uk
“I have many ugly Somali girls in my comments trying to insult me, laugh out loud.
I did not say that I made Somali words popular in the world you illiterate fucks,
I stated that I made it popular in UK hood music. I did not say I did it first either. After free Gutta, everybody was screaming ‘askar askar’. You hate to believe it. They can not battle with me due to the fact that my Somali are the “realist” Somalis in the city of London.”

Hope that helped :)

He is half West Indian and half white who reverted to Islam in his early teens, he hangs around Somali trappers from woolwich and he’s saying that he was the one that made Somali lingo “popular”. After he said that, Somali girls started attacking him. That’s it. Don’t know where the heck you got all the other shit from.

@World

Look @ the thread title: he “disses” who and “shows love” to who? Is it a competition for the affection of those they met in the slammer?

855873DC-89F4-4F96-9C4B-50494BF65A82.jpeg

Why do think the majority of Dajjal's followers will be women? They lack intellect and let their emotions control them. Wa xoolo :mjkkk:

Why do think the majority of Dajjal's followers will be women? They lack intellect and let their emotions control them. Wa xoolo :mjkkk:

That is rich coming from a man. Arent you the guys who destroyed our beloved country?:camby:

You are right about the dajjal tho.:browtf:

That is rich coming from a man. Arent you the guys who destroyed our beloved country?:camby:

You are right about the dajjal tho.:browtf:
That was the previous generation. Nothing to do with me :manny:

I am a proud European and will use Somalia for business ventures only until it becomes a civilised nation :francis:

That was the previous generation. Nothing to do with me :manny:

I am a proud European and will use Somalia for business ventures only until it becomes a civilised nation :francis:

Somalia and civilised in the same sentence. Funny.:pachah1: It ain't never happening sxb. Previous generation kulahaa, the next will simply continue they tradition. I gave up on it.:manny: