UK Nigerian threatens Somalis who say Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madow is literally just a name or title for kinky haired Africans just like how Bantus in Somalia call ethnic Somalis “jileec.” It was never meant to be a derogatory/degrading term. Mathows in the UK have no ties to the word ‘Nigga’ so what makes them feel like they regulate who can say it or not? UK blacks want to be oppressed for cool points.

Madow is literally just a name or title for kinky haired Africans just like how Bantus in Somalia call ethnic Somalis “jileec.” It was never meant to be a derogatory/degrading term. Mathows in the UK have no ties to the word ‘Nigga’ so what makes them feel like they regulate who can say it or not? UK blacks want to be oppressed for cool points.
whenever i see this guys username pop up i get flashbacks and hella nervous i don’t know why

Muji

VIP
Some of you deserve an ass whooping no xishood. Don’t call other human beings derogatory terms when they’ve told you they don’t like it. The things some of you Muslims say about Muslim Somali bantus is sickening- who raised some of you?

Muji

VIP

UK mathows who a large percentage are Jamaican have slave ancestry. Why do we have to pick a fight with everyone? first it was other Somalis, then it was Jews, now it’s other madows. Are we going after Australian aboriginals next?

UK mathows who a large percentage are Jamaican have slave ancestry. Why do we have to pick a fight with everyone? first it was other Somalis, then it was Jews, now it’s other madows. Are we going after Australian aboriginals next?
The mathows who mention Somalis 24/7 are mostly Nigerians and Ghanaians ( West Africans). No one is after these people, this guy came out and randomly threatened Somalis like he’s supposed to be intimidating or something. Madow is not a derogatory term just because a few Somalis here and there use it that way VS. most Somalis who use it as a term to differentiate between ‘bantu’ Africans and Cushitic Africans.

Muji

VIP
The mathows who mention Somalis 24/7 are mostly Nigerians and Ghanaians ( West Africans). No one is after these people, this guy came out and randomly threatened Somalis like he’s supposed to be intimidating or something. Madow is not a derogatory term just because a few Somalis here and there use it that way VS. most Somalis who use it as a term to differentiate between ‘bantu’ Africans and Cushitic Africans.

call them non Somali mathows then. Somalis love to cry when Arabs call them abeed the hypocrisy is crazy. Just treat other human beings with respect that’s what Islam teaches us. Deep down you know Madow is not a neutral term. It’s a loaded term made to ridicule them. Stop it please.

call them non Somali mathows then. Somalis love to cry when Arabs call them abeed the hypocrisy is crazy. Just treat other human beings with respect that’s what Islam teaches us. Deep down you know Madow is not a neutral term. It’s a loaded term made to ridicule them. Stop it please.

How about adoon? Or xabash

Madow has never been a word that was made to ridicule ‘non Somali mathows.’ When Arabs call Somalis Abeed it has no actual meaning behind it because Somalis were never slaves. I think the reason why Mathows think Madow is derogatory is because they think it relates to slavery.

Muji

VIP
How about adoon? Or xabash
f*ck off seriously.
Madow has never been a word that was made to ridicule ‘non Somali mathows.’ When Arabs call Somalis Abeed it has no actual meaning behind it because Somalis were never slaves. I think the reason why Mathows think Madow is derogatory is because they think it relates to slavery.

At this point you are playing dumb. The reason why Madow is offensive for them is because people usually ridicule or insult them because of their hair. The white South Africans had the pencil test where if they could put a pencil through your hair without any struggle you would be deemed as non-negro. Their hair has historically been used to insult, degrade and to discriminate against them. When they see other Africans who claim to be Arab describing them as “hard hair”- they get upset because it’s a touchy subject. Anyway I’ve had enough talking to you- If you feel this strongly that you have the right to to call them that then go ahead but make sure you do it to their face.

f*ck off seriously.

At this point you are playing dumb. The reason why Madow is offensive for them is because people usually ridicule or insult them because of their hair. The white South Africans had the pencil test where if they could put a pencil through your hair without any struggle you would be deemed as non-negro. Their hair has historically been used to insult, degrade and to discriminate against them. When they see other Africans who claim to be Arab describing them as “hard hair”- they get upset because it’s a touchy subject. Anyway I’ve had enough talking to you- If you feel this strongly that you have the right to to call them that then go ahead but make sure you do it to their face.
Cadaan people discriminated against them for they’re features not Somalis. All I’m saying is Madow got the negative connotation that it has recently, that was never its orginal purpose and we both know that. Many mathows make fun of Somali foreheads, noses etc and I don’t see any Somalis lashing out the way the way mathows do.

I have nothing against mathows I live around them and am good friends with many, I just see right through the bullshit some of them try to pull. Go direct your energy towards the mathows who bully and randomly insult Somalis in London. Your city is a perfect example of mathows randomly disrespecting Somalis.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Cadaan people discriminated against them for they’re features not Somalis. All I’m saying is Madow got the negative connotation that it has recently, that was never its orginal purpose and we both know that. Many mathows make fun of Somali foreheads, noses etc and I don’t see any Somalis lashing out the way the way mathows do.

I have nothing against mathows I live around them and am good friends with many, I just see right through the bullshit some of them try to pull. Go direct your energy towards the mathows who bully and randomly insult Somalis in London. Your city is a perfect example of mathows randomly disrespecting Somalis.

I’ve never been disrespected by a mathow person for being Somali in London. My family in Africa have a close relationship with the Madowweyn community, we have staff there who are treated like family. They are honest, god fearing people. Go back home and disrespect them and you will be chased out. I used to think this was all banter then someone from this forum posted videos of a Madowweyn woman being raped by Amisom soldiers and some of the men here laughing that’s when I realised this hatred some of you have for these people is disgusting, frightening and obsessive.

@Glizzo da Goat you keep mentioning UK Somalis but keep forgetting African Americans use you as a trash can while the Xaaliimos march for blm lmfao
African Americans don’t ‘use us as trash cans’, what’s also hilarious to me is that UK Somalis stand behind BLM the hardest and have never interacted with a single African American before. My nigga your an L just for existing as Somali in London, go smoke your balloons and pray that you don’t get stabbed to death by a yardie who will take your girl as well lol. Reer cheap & clean/apple meher/ revert lovers getting cocky out here huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts