UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member

Why did you delete your post in response to my comment?
Instead of you guys making up conspiracies and memes and jokes on here and on Twitter, why don't some of you drive down to the memorial and lay flowers so the media and country can see the outpouring of sympathy from the community? He was apparently a supporter of Muslim refugees and always came for mosque openings and enjoyed the Muslim community. The crime scene is only an hour away from London. Because all they see is a dead MP and hurtful online comments with hundreds of likes, including someone questioning why a Pakistani mosque is remembering a kuffar.

The secret service have been bullying young Somali to try to recruit them. Some where even killed after they were recruited by Alshabab

mohamed Ahmed Mohamed story.

After they have recruited him harassed him broke his spirit, they sent him to Somalia to work for them.

Alshabab caught him and killed him.
(Mohamed)

They will again start to target and bully young Somali menโ€™s.
i

The secret service have been bullying young Somali to try to recruit them. Some where even killed after they were recruited by Alshabab

After they have recruited him harassed him broke his spirit, they sent him to Somalia to work for them.

(Mohamed)

i
They havenโ€™t tried to contact me so what u taking about

(Mohamed)

i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Mohamed)

i

No offense but why would a successful NHS radiographer (as people on this forum have said he is), fall for this? The victims of MI5 and the FBI entrapment tend to be less educated, low self esteem, gullible and vulnerable people. I donโ€™t see how someone of that caliber can fall for the swindle. Unless of course he was dealing with mental health issues

No offense but why would a successful NHS radiographer (as people on this forum have said he is), fall for this? The victims of MI5 and the FBI entrapment tend to be less educated, low self esteem, gullible and vulnerable people. I donโ€™t see how someone of that caliber can fall for the swindle. Unless of course he was dealing with mental health issues
And he targeted the MP only, why would a terrorist show sympathy to the others that were there, something is really fishy๐Ÿค”

GemState

36/21
VIP

And he targeted the MP only, why would a terrorist show sympathy to the others that were there, something is really fishy๐Ÿค”

I do believe the government has some culpability in the way that the news is moving really slowly to share info. We should have had his whole life story by now. Someone somewhere is tying up loose ends

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
This is his father
350D849D-94CB-4C3B-8843-EE481CC2F9DC.jpeg

(Mohamed)

i
The FBI does much worse in America, they choose the most mentally weak people they suspect to have potential to become terrorists, and literally coach them and encourage their extremisim until they finally attempt a crime, where they'll be arrested. This is par for the course in most western countries.

Trending

Latest posts