UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

Which is why its important to rebuild Somalia, so we have a safe place to go to should the West erupt into a full blown racial conflict. We have to understand, as Somalis, that everywhere we go we're not exactly adored by the native/majority populace. This is a lesson the Jews learned the hard way - 2 thousand years of being persecuted and genocided wherever their people settled. They came to the conclusion that they needed a safe place where they won't have to be at the mercy of ajnabis, and started building themselves a nation. They are an example for us to follow.We have it easier than them, not having to go through the trouble of kicking others out of their lands, we have one all set up, located in a very strategic location and filled with precious resuorces - just waiting :manny:
Jews didn’t do ish, they literally mixed themselves out and are now basically cadaans (some just actual cadaans maskerading as Jews) so they can steal Palestinian land, it’s like black face but I guess Jew face 🥴

DRACO

VIP
If it’s not confirmed by police then why does the news think he’s Somali? Why would they target our community for no reason? It doesn’t make sense.
Someone has tipped of the media to make a quick buck. They clearly know who he is as they firmly state his age as 25 and ethnicity as Somalian. But they can't mention his identity just yet due to a gag order. That will be lifted when his officially charged by the CPS.

Convenient now they’re tarnishing Somali name in the media, a few days after somalia won the maritime court hearing….cadaan gov must have oil/gas scent on their dog noses as usual, let them try come thru if they have the balls 😂 it’ll be black hawk down all over again lol

Jews didn’t do ish, they literally mixed themselves out and are now basically cadaans (some just actual cadaans maskerading as Jews) so they can steal Palestinian land, it’s like black face but I guess Jew face 🥴
Jews are not cadaan. Go learn genetics dude the Jews were present in that land long before any palis showed up

He was radiographer working for the NHS. We know his family well. Goodness F Gracious. Bloody hell. Can’t say any more.

He was a Londoner - that’s all I have to say - don’t want to mention where he lived. The media will find out anyway.

That's unbelievable. The f*ck would a professional do this

The thing with David Amess was the Muslims in the area liked him. He was a deeply religious Christian man who was loved by everyone. Man the killer should face the death penalty. No way should my taxes be paid to keep this degenerate alive