UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

If he is Somali, I hope the government ships him to Somalia where he will get the death penalty..

Stabbing a man to death who was doing nothing but his job..lanatullah on this khabeeth

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
If he is Somali, I hope the government ships him to Somalia where he will get the death penalty..

Stabbing a man to death who was doing nothing but his job..lanatullah on this khabeeth
They better release his mugshot,cause they love saying a suspect's somali. They did that last time, and it turned out to be a gaal jamaican.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The issue is even if it's not a somali like the previous 3 times. What are we going to do about it? we're not exactly the jewish community. We hardly rally together and threaten to sue or write emails even.

Broken communities deserve to be taken advantage of. Being refugees doesn't mean we have to let our reputation go down the drain. Also stop sending your kids to masjids, they have been compromised. We need to safe guard our children against terrorism and extremism. Every somali family needs to have these discussions these days.

Arabs and asians are done for already. Lets not join them in the terror rabbit hole.

Agreed, unfortunately we are not as hard working or determined as they are :meleshame:
Doesn't have to be that way forever. I hope the attacks in South Africa, and the upcoming backlash in the UK, not to mention Kenya, serves as a wake up call to all of us. And remember - ajnabis don't give a shit whether you're from Mogadishu, Bosaso or Hargeisa, its all the same to them

Last edited:
They better release his mugshot,cause they love saying a suspect's somali. They did that last time, and it turned out to be a gaal jamaican.
Let's see his mug!
Whitney Houston GIF

North American Somalis talking shit about all UK Somalis, you are no different to racist cadaans scapegoating us.

Plus, this doesn't affect you in the country you live in anyway, leave us alone to deal with our issues instead of making it worse.

DRACO

VIP
for most things i'd agree....but this one is for the history books.
No one is talking about this apart from the far right social media trolls. The UK has other pressing problems at the moment like the Pandemic and Brexit shortages going on. This won't be in the headlines for long. Even if he's Somali, so what? Most people aren't going to be judging all Somalis for a lone-wolf attack.

No one is talking about this apart from the far right social media trolls. The UK has other pressing problems at the moment like the Pandemic and Brexit shortages going on. This won't be in the headlines for long. Even if he's Somali, so what? Most people aren't going to be judging all Somalis for a lone-wolf attack.
I admire your optimism but i think history says otherwise (that ppl won't judge), but i agree backlash will die down. also disagree no one is talking about it, its front page in many national papers around the world.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Posted at 13:46

Very limited jihadist reaction​

913c0b7e-a60e-4b08-9490-2398a4c3cdfb.png

There has been extremely limited jihadist reaction online to the killing of British member of parliament Sir David Amess.

A clampdown on jihadist accounts on their messaging app of choice, Telegram could have affected the volume of reaction.

The Sanam News Agency, a jihadist news-focused channel, factually reported on the incident, highlighting Sir David's membership of the Conservative Party.

Targeted searches for reactions on Telegram and the decentralised platforms RocketChat and Element, which jihadists also use, have failed to yield relevant results at the time of writing.

Both Islamic State group (IS) and its rival al-Qaeda, and their supporters, have previously incited lone wolf attacks in the West, including against political targets.

IS is often quick to claim such attacks when the perpetrators have declared their allegiance or been killed. Claims are rare when the perpetrator is detained.

Trending