UK MP Sir David Amess dies after getting stabbed at constituency meeting

No one is talking about this apart from the far right social media trolls. The UK has other pressing problems at the moment like the Pandemic and Brexit shortages going on. This won't be in the headlines for long. Even if he's Somali, so what? Most people aren't going to be judging all Somalis for a lone-wolf attack.
Sorry but this is life. When there was the grooming scandals, it was open season on Asians and Pakistanis.

Look at the reputation of Somalians in Cardiff. This is what happens when you have broken homes where the father ain't present and the mothers are left to pick up the slack.

We used to mock the Caribbeans for their broken homes and now we are joining them slowly.

DRACO

VIP
. When there was the grooming scandals, it was open season on Asians and Pakistanis.
The grooming scandal wasn't a lone-wolf event so that made some sense, but this was one man, by himself, who did this. So you can't compare the two events.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The grooming scandal wasn't a lone-wolf event so that made some sense, but this was one man, by himself, who did this. So you can't compare the two events.
Everyone in this thread as a whole is overreacting in a week there will be a new headline.
Also who gives a shit if we being honest about all of this. Natural selection πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Which is why its important to rebuild Somalia, so we have a safe place to go to should the West erupt into a full blown racial conflict. We have to understand, as Somalis, that everywhere we go we're not exactly adored by the native/majority populace. This is a lesson the Jews learned the hard way - 2 thousand years of being persecuted and genocided wherever their people settled. They came to the conclusion that they needed a safe place where they won't have to be at the mercy of ajnabis, and started building themselves a nation. They are an example for us to follow.We have it easier than them, not having to go through the trouble of kicking others out of their lands, we have one all set up, located in a very strategic location and filled with precious resuorces - just waiting :manny:
I hate to say it but @AbdiGaalDoon is right. You can only seethe about doqons fighting over qabil or islamists being more nationalistic about Palestine than their own wadan so many times before you get the message. Langaabs in Somalia should make up the majority of the government, at least they seem somewhat nationalistic.

30 years later and all these mooryaans did was prove the despotic Barre right

I hate to say it but @AbdiGaalDoon is right. You can only seethe about doqons fighting over qabil or islamists being more nationalistic about Palestine than their own wadan so many times before you get the message. Langaabs in Somalia should make up the majority of the government, at least they seem somewhat nationalistic.

30 years later and all these mooryaans did was prove the despotic Barre right
This is not the time you wasakh.

Council of Somali Organisations condemns 'brutal murder'​

The group described Sir David Amess' murder as "senseless" and said it expresses its "deepest sympathy and condolences" to his family and constituents.
The murder suspect - who has not been named - is thought to be a British man of Somali descent.
CSO director Kahiye Alim said: "I send my deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Sir David Amess MP. His life was one of service to others and we will remember his legacy is one of empowerment and community building.
"We utterly condemn this brutal murder, which is an affront to all of our values and our democratic society itself."

Last edited:
No one is talking about this apart from the far right social media trolls. The UK has other pressing problems at the moment like the Pandemic and Brexit shortages going on. This won't be in the headlines for long. Even if he's Somali, so what? Most people aren't going to be judging all Somalis for a lone-wolf attack.
It’s not that I’m worried it’s just that knowing some of the users propensity to troll I don’t think it’d be a good idea to keep this site open especially when we’re being watched even more.

World

VIP
Somalis are an easy target for racist media, they know that there will be no repercussion.
This news hasn't even been confirmed by the police but they're all running with it.
If it’s not confirmed by police then why does the news think he’s Somali? Why would they target our community for no reason? It doesn’t make sense.

I was wondering how the media knew about his ethnicity. The earliest reports was from witnesses who simply said he looked African and then suddenly Somali origin came out of no where and they pretended as if the police gave this information when they only have someone arrested on suspicion

And now independent is saying it's not even confirmed by the police but despite that other media outlets are reporting as if it is facts.

The suspect is believed to be a British national with Somali heritage, though this has not yet been confirmed by police.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was wondering how the media knew about his ethnicity. The earliest reports was from witnesses who simply said he looked African and then suddenly Somali origin came out of no where and they pretended as if the police gave this information when they only have someone arrested on suspicion

And now independent is saying it's not even confirmed by the police but despite that other media outlets are reporting as if it is facts.

Lets see how this develops. Either way even Johnny depp had a hard time suing the media outlets in the UK. They major backing from the higher ups. But the least we can do is hit back on twitter and social media if it turns out he's once again not somali.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
The Somali community in London is pretty tight nit, still no news on who it was?
We are. I was waiting on a relative to reach out and they have. My mom posted on Fb last night and she got a call a few minutes ago from a family friend of the perp. He is in fact Somali. She said they have arrested his aunt and relatives he was living with in London and are still questioning them.

Trending