UK minister of African Affairs makes it clear they are not planning to recognize Somaliland and it is up to Somalia and it's neighbors

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is seems like every country in the world is running a con game on Somaliland politicians in terms of getting recognition for the tiny traingle region in the NW of Somalia Somaliland

Within the last 32 years of Somaliand's existence the desert region failed to find a single country or even a federal member state within Somalia to recognize their pipe dream of creating a sovereign country free from Darood influence and domination yet hasnt achieve none.

The fact that their English Colonizers made this clear today might be a woke up call for SNM Brian-washed generation that a recognition is not coming around Ever.
UK says will not recognize Somaliland unless it agrees with Somalia on statehood

20211117637727269263417039.jpg
UK Minister for Africa Vicky Ford

MOGADISHU (HOL) - The UK will not recognize Somaliland as an independent state unless Somalia, Somaliland and African countries initiate the process, a British minister has said.
UK Minister for Africa Vicky Ford said in a response to a request from fellow MP, Danny Kruger that the UK, in line with the rest of the international community does not recognize Somaliland as a sovereign state.
She noted that it is upon Somaliland and the Somalia to decide their future relations.
“Our policy remains that it is for Somaliland and the Federal Government of Somalia to decide their future, and for neighbours in the region to take the lead in recognizing any new arrangements,” Ford said.
She however noted that the UK maintains a permanent diplomatic presence in Hargeisa and continues to offer assistance in infrastructure support, including the construction of the Berbera-Ethiopia highway, police training and counter-terrorism among other areas of support.
Ford noted that Somaliland is a successful and well governed part of Somalia, ‘with which we can collaborate effectively, unless and until Somalia and Somaliland agree on another arrangement.’
Somaliland broke away from Somalia in 1991 and declared itself independent but has not received international recognition.

Dowladda Ingiriiska oo sheegtay inaanay Somaliland aqoonsanayn

Hargeisa(HWN):-Wasiirka dowladda Ingiriiska uqaabilsan arrimaha Afrika xildhibaan Vicky Ford, ayaa sheegtay in dowladeeda anay u qorshaysnayn in ay Somaliland aqoonsi siiso, isla markaana arrinta aqoonsiga Somaliland ay u taalo Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya iyo waddamada jaarka la ah.

Wasiir Vicky oo u jawaabaysa warqad uu xildhibaan Danny Kruger u diray 17 September, oo uu wax kaga waydiiyay aqoonsiga Somaliland, ayaa sheegtay in UK beesha caalamka kala midtahay in Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya loo daayo in ay go'aan ka gaadhaan mustaqbalkooda.
20211117637727436559024681.jpg

"Sidaad ogtahay UK waxay kala siman tahay beesha caalamka inaanay Somaliland u aqoonsanin qaran madax-bannaan, siyaasadayadu waxay ku qotontaa in Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya ay go'aan ka gaadhaan mustaqbalkooda iyo in dalalka jaarka la ihi, ay arrintaa hoggaankeeda yeeshaan, waanu joogtaynaynaa taageeradayada wada-hadallada Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya" ayay tidhi wasiir Vicky.

Vicky ayaa sheegtay intaa badalkeeda Ingiriisku uu joogtaynaayo xidhiidhka diblumaasiyadeed ee uu Somaliland la leeyahay iyo taageerada uu siiyo.

"Si kastaba ha ahaatee, UK waxay joogtaynaysaa joogitaankeeda ma guuraan ka ah ee dublamaasiyeed ee Hargaysa, taageerada UK na waa muhiim, waxaanna ka mid ah, taagerada kaabayaasha dhaqaalaha, waddo ganacsiyeedka wayn ee Geeska Afrika ee isku xidha Berbera iyo Ethiopia, taageerada la dagaalanka argagixisada, tababarka Ciiddanka Booliiska iyo Ciiddanka Badda iyo caddaaladda" ayay tidhi wasiir Vicky.

Waxay sheegtay in UK ku faraxsan tahay xidhiidhka taariikhiga ah ee ay Somaliland la leedahay, iyo in Somaliland tahay meel guulaysatay oo si fiican loo maamulay.

"UK waxay ku raaxaysatay xidhiidh ka diiran ee taariikhiga ah ee ay Somaliland la leedahay, waxaana ka go'an taageerida barwaaqo la wadaago iyo ammaan ay la yeelato dadka ku dhaqan deegaannada Soomaalida, UK aad bay u xiisaynaynaa in Somaliland ay tahay qayb guulaysatay isla markaana, si fiican loo maamulay oo Soomaaliya ka mid ah" ayay tidhi wasiir Vicky.

Waxay hadalkeeda ku soo gaba-gabaysay in Somaliland ay sidaa kula shaqaynayaan, ilaa oo Somaliland iyo Soomaaliya ay mustaqbalkooda heshiis ka gaadhaan.

We need more smilies of Warlord Bihi,someone make a smilies on these epic pictures of the failed leader of Zooland, this is how I picture Muse Bihi Facial' reaction would be reading this news on Somalispot.:mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

I starting to feel empathy for my Reer Dumaashigeey Walahi,after decades of self quarantine and running away from Somalinimo,Islanimo and into the western countries lap for attention

And now their Master colonizer denied them their sovereign rights,SL project is on its last knees, hopefully this would be the last in the coffin.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If somalider's were smart enough they wouldn't have read that old book they first wrote when the British forces invaded Somlia first In the 1880s, right in that same book the English made it clear that there is really nothing interesting in SL nor is there anything to gain colonizing their mostly illiterate triangle desert Inhabitants and the region has no value for UK whatsoever.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I starting to feel empathy for my Reer Dumaashigeey Walahi,after decades of self quarantine and running away from Somalinimo,Islanimo and into the western countries lap for attention

And now their Master colonizer denied them their sovereign rights,SL project is on its last knees, hopefully this would be the last in the coffin.
So This qumayo made this post for nothing? 😂😂

Attachments

• D9299750-68BB-4F7F-A396-12CD986DE922.jpeg
    D9299750-68BB-4F7F-A396-12CD986DE922.jpeg
    945.1 KB · Views: 232

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
of course SL is recognized by even the all powerful extra-terrestrial folks
1637177996364.png

and according to our alien sources the Ictraaf by Humanoids is just around the corner and shud arrive in just one lightYear.

Ouch!! the marqaan had them misread the alien prediction :ohlord:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So This qumayo made this post for nothing? 😂😂

Honestly I would have cut the relationship with UK or even deny CDC to have a share in Berbera at least to get back at them.

I mean Somalilanders fought for the British in WW2 for god's sake, they had to massacre fellow Somalis Darwiish troops while serving as a Camel corps for Queen.

I don't understand why UK is so mean and I loyal to SL after all the ass licking Somalilanders did for England, it is time for Somaliland to find a new father.

somaliland-somali.gif

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Honestly I would have cut the relationship with UK or even deny CDC to have a share in Berbera at least to get back at them.

I mean Somalilanders fought for the British in WW2 for god's sake, they had to massacre fellow Somalis Darwiish troops while serving as a Camel corps for Queen.

I don't understand why UK is so mean and I loyal to SL after all the ass licking Somalilanders did for England, it is time for Somaliland to find a new father.

somaliland-somali.gif
They did brother, Taiwan.

Som

VIP
So the most pro Somaliland western country is basically crushing somaliland's dreams of recognition by saying they need to agree with somalia on the separation between the two countries. I've been saying this for a long time, Somaliland's only chance to achieve independence is to have talks with Somalia and convince the FGS to let them go. Once the FGS agrees the rest of the world will recognize SL. Somaliland never even bothered trying to have talks with us which is a clear indication that somaliland leaders want to keep the status quo. Independence is just something that they can sell to their citizens to get votes,but they are too scared to follow the only viable path to full international recognition for SL

Som

VIP
If somalider's were smart enough they wouldn't have read that old book they first wrote when the British forces invaded Somlia first In the 1880s, right in that same book the English made it clear that there is really nothing interesting in SL nor is there anything to gain colonizing their mostly illiterate triangle desert Inhabitants and the region has no value for UK whatsoever.
Churchill even wanted to leave Somaliland as it was a useless colony

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It is seems like every country in the world is running a con game on Somaliland politicians in terms of getting recognition for the tiny traingle region in the NW of Somalia Somaliland

Within the last 32 years of Somaliand's existence the desert region failed to find a single country or even a federal member state within Somalia to recognize their pipe dream of creating a sovereign country free from Darood influence and domination yet hasnt achieve none.

The fact that their English Colonizers made this clear today might be a woke up call for SNM Brian-washed generation that a recognition is not coming around Ever.

We need more smilies of Warlord Bihi,someone make a smilies on these epic pictures of the failed leader of Zooland, this is how I picture Muse Bihi Facial' reaction would be reading this news on Somalispot.:mjlol::pachah1::chrisfreshhah:

But.. but.. The Foreign Policy Research Institute said Somaliland should get recognized.

It would be better if isaaq unified with dijbouti then with somalia. Have a name change and all that. Theirs nothing for them in mogadishu.

So the most pro Somaliland western country is basically crushing somaliland's dreams of recognition by saying they need to agree with somalia on the separation between the two countries. I've been saying this for a long time, Somaliland's only chance to achieve independence is to have talks with Somalia and convince the FGS to let them go. Once the FGS agrees the rest of the world will recognize SL. Somaliland never even bothered trying to have talks with us which is a clear indication that somaliland leaders want to keep the status quo. Independence is just something that they can sell to their citizens to get votes,but they are too scared to follow the only viable path to full international recognition for it think
I think your forgetting that you guys didnt have a goverment for most of those 30 years. Even now its still a paper state.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think your forgetting that you guys didnt have a goverment for most of those 30 years. Even now its still a paper state.

You mean us.

As indicated many times by the IC, SL is Somalia and vice versa.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe SL is a good idea for an unstable Somalia but if Somalia stabilises then the charades must stop.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
That is true, i read it, it says exactly like that, that is why it was only Protectorate not colonial like Kenya or India

You mean us.

As indicated many times by the IC, SL is Somalia and vice versa.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe SL is a good idea for an unstable Somalia but if Somalia stabilises then the charades must stop.

They IC do not control somaliland. If it yours come and take it. If you can't sit back and relax.

Trending