UK minister of African Affairs makes it clear they are not planning to recognize Somaliland and it is up to Somalia and it's neighbors

The only sites that posted this are the punani site garowe and hiiraan and one English site using hiiraan as a reference:dead:

The reason being is that it is from this fake letter circulating on Somalian twitter
IMG_20211121_084259.jpg

The amount of cuqdad somalians have for Somaliland and Somalilanders is hilarious but sad. It borderlines mental illness. Every year you lot create these fake letters and other fake stories then run amuck on your backwater news sites and forums.

Do not be afraid of Somaliland my faqash inbreds. Abo Farmaajo and his 30,000 African Union troops protecting him will save you from the evil idoor:russ:

I am Somali then isaaq and my country is Somaliland. I have never seen somalia and probably will never see it in the future. We shared nothing other the language. We don't even have the same dhaqan.

This is even debatable mate. It's like comparing British English to Patois:pachah1:

Reborn
The only sites that posted this are the punani site garowe and hiiraan and one English site using hiiraan as a reference:dead:

The reason being is that it is from this fake letter circulating on Somalian twitterView attachment 207283

The amount of cuqdad somalians have for Somaliland and Somalilanders is hilarious but sad. It borderlines mental illness. Every year you lot create these fake letters and other fake stories then run amuck on your backwater news sites and forums.

Do not be afraid of Somaliland my faqash inbreds. Abo Farmaajo and his 30,000 African Union troops protecting him will save you from the evil idoor:russ:

I tried to find this letter on gov sites.

Is it really fake?

I might give a call tomorrow to verify

The reason being is that it is from this fake letter circulating on Somalian twitterView attachment 207283

What English news site would post this? I doubt they even know what "Somaliland" is.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Punini sites kulahaa especially when I posted a HY site you fond of reading it, anyway way his more solid proof my khathead friend whose is apparently in denial after his husband divorced him.

The UK will not return Somaliland to an independent state. But …”FCDO UK​

Araweelo News Network.
London (ANN)-The British government has said that Britain will not return Somaliland to an independent state whose policy is not to recognize the Republic of Somaliland.
But Britain Our policy is for Somaliland and the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) to decide their own destiny, and for neighboring countries in the region to take the lead in recognizing any new plans.
“We continue to support and encourage dialogue between the FGS and the Somaliland government.” According to the Office for Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
In a letter issued in late October 2021, to the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, it discussed the UK Government’s policy towards Somaliland and Somalia.
A letter on the Somaliland issue from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, but not shared with the media, a copy of which was obtained by Araweelo News Network, reads as follows:
“Thank you for your correspondence of the 17 September on behalf of our constituent, Dr. Nick Maurice, Wiltshire about recognition of Somaliland as a sovereign state
As you know, the UK- in line with the rest of the community-does not recognize Somaliland as an independent state.
Our policy remains that it is for Somaliland and the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) to decide their future, and for neighbours in the region to take the lead in recognizing any new arrangements. We continue to support and encourage dialogue between the FGS and Somaliland government.

READ: Somaliland: celebrating Sixty-one years ago, the lost independence

The UK nevertheless maintains a permanent diplomatic presence in Hargeisa and UK assistance is significant, it including a major trading corridor in horn of Africa from Berbera Port to Ethiopia which will increase trade and economic development: help on domestic revenue collection and tax reform, and programming to expand access to cleaner, more reliable and cheaper energy. As the leading partner on security, the UK supports counter-terrorism efforts, Police training, maritime security and improved access to justice and accountability.
The UK enjoys a warm and historic relationship with Somaliland and committed to supporting the shared prosperity and security of people across the Somali region. The UK has storing interest in Somaliland being successful and well- governed of Somalia, with which we can collaborate effectively, unless and unit Somalia and Somalia agree on another arrangement.” say the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, UK.
END.
In-a-lette-the-UK-Foreign-and-Commonwealth-Office.jpg

A letter on the Somaliland issue from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, but not shared with the media, a copy of which was obtained by Araweelo News Network,
Published by Araweelo News Network.
Please share with your friends the news and information provided by the networks Araweelo News Network.
Follow us Twitter@Araweelonews
Facebook@AraweeloNews
instagram@araweelonews
By Arraale M Jama Freelance Journalist and Human Rights activist.
Araweelo News Network.
info@araweelonews.com

Is it really fake?

Why would a gov site post constitute letters? Ittiraf ain't coming buddy until Somalia ok's it and that won't happen. :bell:

Reborn
Why would a gov site post constitute letters? Ittiraf ain't coming buddy until Somalia ok's it and that won't happen. :bell:

How was this private letter shared if it isn't in the public domain for all to see :mjlol:
Was it leaked? :obama:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

“Somalian” kulaha mentally ill 🤡

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada

Typical cheap sleazebag id00r booty clapping for Taiwan now

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How was this private letter shared if it isn't in the public domain for all to see :mjlol:

Is it really fake?

Do not be afraid of Somaliland my faqash inbreds. Abo Farmaajo and his 30,000 African Union troops protecting him will save you from the evil idoor
received_3000797630187038.jpeg

These youts are missing a few brain cells and so is their retarded government that creates these fake letters. All letters produced by the UK government are available to the public through UK government website. This one is non existent and was produced by Somalia government propagandists. This is how you know the fear of Somaliland succeeding is real among the faqash mutts. Look how the punanis were all rejoicing making an ass out of themselves in this thread. First we defeated the faqash physically and now somaliland has occupied them mentally:ohlord:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
These youts are missing a few brain cells and so is their retarded government that creates these fake letters. All letters produced by the UK government are available to the public through UK government website. This one is non existent and was produced by Somalia government propagandists. This is how you know the fear of Somaliland succeeding is real among the faqash mutts. Look how the punanis were all rejoicing making an ass out of themselves in this thread. First we defeated the faqash physically and now somaliland has occupied them mentally:ohlord:
Typical qashin khat head id00r the entire world sees you as another lowly poor Somali begging for a handout. You ain’t no different

FGS will be forced to accept the results of a referendum. SL will be independent either recognize or unrecognized.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
FGS will be forced to accept the results of a referendum. SL will be independent either recognize or unrecognized.

Somalia can pass legislation that states that all Somali citizens must have a say in any referendum on any topic.

That’s what Spain did to Catalonia to shut them up.

Not saying I agree with it but it’s possible.

Somalia can pass legislation that states that all Somali citizens must have a say in any referendum on any topic.

Somalia can't pass anything regarding JSL issue as they have no authority in there nor Dir or most of Hawiye MPs would agree to that and also thats not how referendums work.

The issue with Catalonia is a constitutional one where the Spanish govt says in order for their to be a referendum on self determination of Catalan region there has to be an amendment to the post Franco democratic constitution as Section 2 of Spanish constitution states: The Constitution is based on the indissoluble unity of the Spanish Nation, the common and indivisible homeland of all Spaniards.

Catalans 90% of them approved the constitution in 1978 referendum, so the problem is legality of the law.

You have to hope for that since you know the majority of ppl In Somaliland would for in favour of independence.

Trending

Latest posts