UK Knives

Stay Safe
giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is the second thread made about London and violence today.

I'm not even from the UK but leave my walaalo alone.

:snoop:

@Periplus Is this what you called over-exaggerated right-wing propaganda. Niggas are armed like they are about to embark on a crusade :wtf: Yet, unarmed law-abiding citizens in England are not supposed to worry.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Periplus This is what you call over-exaggerated right-wing propaganda. Niggas are armed like they are about to embark on a crusade :wtf: Yet, unarmed law-abiding citizens in England are not supposed to worry.
There is someone out there, a black negroid out there, with a axe strapped on him. Morning Star as well, A morning star is used like its Imperial Japan or something????

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus Is this what you called over-exaggerated right-wing propaganda. Niggas are armed like they are about to embark on a crusade :wtf: Yet, unarmed law-abiding citizens in England are not supposed to worry.

I told you knife crime is a problem in the UK.

But it’s statically worse in the US. You are more likely to die from knife crime in the US than the UK.

However, I have never seen anybody discuss the knife epidemic in the US.

I told you knife crime is a problem in the UK.

But it’s statically worse in the US. You are more likely to die from knife crime in the US than the UK.

However, I have never seen anybody discuss the knife epidemic in the US.

Unfair comparison, The US is 3,937% larger than little UK, with 6x the population . there is a higher chance for a geeljire to get stabbed in London than in America, and most homicides are committed with a firearm in the US . there is a low chance of you getting hacked to death with an axe.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Unfair comparison, The US is 3,937% larger than little UK, with 6x the population . there is a higher chance for a geeljire to get stabbed in London than in America, and most homicides are committed with a firearm in the US . there is a low chance of you getting hacked to death with an axe.

I already factored in population for both London and US. That's why I am using per 100,000 people as my measurement.

2017/18 Knife murder rate England/Wales: 0.48 in every 100,000 people

2017/18 Knife murder rate US: 0.49 in every 100,000 people

You are more likely to die from knife crime in the US than the United Kingdom despite the rise in knife crime in the UK.

New York also has higher knife murder rate than London despite the crime crack down in NYC.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Even UK's former Justice secretary has called out the over-exaggeration.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 4.27.50 pm.png

You are much better off living in London compared to New York or even Berlin.

This over-exaggeration started with Trump.

I already factored in population for both London and US. That's why I am using per 100,000 people as my measurement.

2017/18 Knife murder rate England/Wales: 0.48 in every 100,000 people

2017/18 Knife murder rate US: 0.49 in every 100,000 people

You are more likely to die from knife crime in the US than the United Kingdom despite the rise in knife crime in the UK.

New York also has higher knife murder rate than London despite the crime crack down in NYC.

We're talking about US vs UK geeljires here
not the whole US vs UK
For a Geeljire the US is a lot safer than UK when it come to knife crimes, that's a fact.
:ayaanswag:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We're talking about US vs UK geeljires here
not the whole US vs UK
For a Geeljire the US is a lot safer than UK when it come to knife crimes, that's a fact.
:ayaanswag:

That's like saying for a geeljire, the UK is way safer than America for gun crimes.

The fact that we are comparing knife crime numbers between a country that has strict gun laws and a country with more guns per capita than Somalia, hurts the US's reputation more than the UK.

:mindblown:

Apollo

VIP
@Periplus

A bit off-topic, but do Aussies have this inferiority complex towards Brits with RP or near-RP accents like Americans do? LOL, Americans think any Brit with that posh/non-ghetto/non-cockney SE England accent is extremely intelligent, even when they are like a low end paper pusher/entry level worker.

London and the UK are fine. I’ve never worried about being stabbed when going about my day. Random civilian attacks are rare.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus

A bit off-topic, but do Aussies have this inferiority complex towards Brits with RP or near-RP accents like Americans do? LOL, Americans think any Brit with that posh/non-ghetto/non-cockney SE England accent is extremely intelligent, even when they are like a low end paper pusher/entry level worker.

Not at all bro.

In fact Anglo-Australians tend to make fun of any accent that isn’t theirs, even their New Zealander cousins.

Apollo

VIP
Not at all bro.

In fact Anglo-Australians tend to make fun of any accent that isn’t theirs, even their New Zealander cousins.

I still can't tell the difference between the OZ and NZ accent, lol, probably lack of exposure to the NZ one.

Trending

Latest posts