uk halimo attacks a habaryar

I noticed how nobody in this thread cares about the little boy, who on Monday morning is going to be teased at School for no fault of his own. This needs to be dealt with within there Family, it has nothing to do we us. Honestly us Somalis need to mind our own business, we have enough shit to be dealing with in our own families. I’m not speaking about this subject anymore. Good luck to you gossiping lot ❤️

People in this place think that they are responsible on the behaviours of other Somalis and have no tolerance towards how others act and live. Though this issue has been the father of the young girl marrying the lady and that led to this fracas. She stood up for the dignity of her mum, she should've bashed her deadbeat dad instead of this woman.

@Geeljire sanbuur

Abti, I deleted your post, don't post again her work address and wish her harm. This is a family issue caused by a deadbeat dad. I hate all kinds of violence, but she attacked the wrong person.

Muji

VIP
@Molotoff is there a reason why you keep putting a negative on every single one of my posts

I notice you only do this to girls. Do you realise you are abusing your privileges

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Trust her opinion kulaha:ulyin:
One of the al kebab leaders Godane is her family :cryinglaughsmiley:and she wanna brand Somalia as an expert in terrorism :ayaanswag:
I searched your claim up and found no relation between Ahmed Ali Gooden and Edna Adam Ismail other than both of them being Isaaq (which is a confederation btw). What she said is true either you like it or not, Somalia IS a hub for terrorists. Does Al Shabab not control a good portion of the south? Does the Islamic State not reside in the mountains of Puntland?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yikes. This is what I meant by these girls not being taught akhlaaq iyo xushmo.

No class whatsoever.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
@Molotoff is there a reason why you keep putting a negative on every single one of my posts

I notice you only do this to girls. Do you realise you are abusing your privileges

No, he’s given me my one and only qashin rating when I said something positive about xalimos or negative about faraaxs I don’t remember exactly. He doesn’t discriminate based on gender obviously

People in this place think that they are responsible on the behaviours of other Somalis and have no tolerance towards how others act and live. Though this issue has been the father of the young girl marrying the lady and that led to this fracas. She stood up for the dignity of her mum, she should've bashed her deadbeat dad instead of this woman.

@Geeljire sanbuur

Abti, I deleted your post, don't post again her work address and wish her harm. This is a family issue caused by a deadbeat dad. I hate all kinds of violence, but she attacked the wrong person.

This should have been dealt with 12 years ago when he married the new chick. He should have made sure that they had at least a decent relationship.

This also screams of a daughter indoctrinated by her mum to hate her stepmom. Both parents are at fault.

I searched your claim up and found no relation between Ahmed Ali Gooden and Edna Adam Ismail other than both of them being Isaaq (which is a confederation btw). What she said is true either you like it or not, Somalia IS a hub for terrorists. Does Al Shabab not control a good portion of the south? Does the Islamic State not reside in the mountains of Puntland?

And Somali**** is utopia right:drakekidding: :mjlol:

:ulyin::ulyin::mybusiness:

Trending