uk halimo attacks a habaryar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its something about this island that make people become violent while being terrible fighters. Even the whites here is far trashier than other europen whites. Everywhere they go there is a fight for the dumbest reasons. There is too many people here who has nothing to lose

I agree, small island, too many people without jobs, boredom. Watching this I felt like I was watching Aden in Yemen.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm loss for words, I'm disgusted with the videos that have been posted. Jumping a Somali Hooyo. I hope the eedo has daughters because no would have her teeth and working nose if they even looked at my mom or any other Somali Hooyo in my presence.

@Knowles sis go to London and jump those es, I will call my @Cognitivedissonance he can record it while you beat the crap out of them.

I'm livid!!!

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Don’t understand why the police chose to put the habaryar in handcuffs and let the girls be free

The 2 chicks were quiet pretty though

THE COMMENTATOR SHOULD BE HIRED ON by Somali TV :russ::russ::damn::damn::damn: “waan dili lahaa qaxaabadahan se ilaah ba nin iga dhigay “
giphy.gif

Btw the Eedo’s son has to be retarded in some form. Look at his age and not even jumping in to protect his mom
He might be actually mentally ill as no normal farax allows his mother to be attacked

Trending

Latest posts