uk halimo attacks a habaryar

The Eedo is not all innocent tho !

She was coming from a good place but she talked to girls who have long been gone from the Somali/Islamic culture.

According to the commentator the fight started because the Eedo said to one of the girls “Eedo tattoo iska gooy. Waa xaaraam”.
That comment doesn't warrant the violence in my opinion. You know how eedos can be, very vocal about everything.

Muji

VIP
That comment doesn't warrant the violence in my opinion. You know how eedos can be, very vocal about everything.

It’s true. They only have that energy for the girls. They wouldn’t dare say that to a gangbanger standing outside ladbrookes. With that being said, I hope the lady learns to mind her own business. And I hope the young thugette spends some time behind bars at her majesty’s pleasure

Gambar

VIP
The Eedo is not all innocent tho !

She was coming from a good place but she talked to girls who have long been gone from the Somali/Islamic culture.

According to the commentator the fight started because the Eedo said to one of the girls “Eedo tattoo iska gooy. Waa xaaraam”.
She should’ve ignored it, instead she just got her ass whooped by the habbo.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s true. They only have that energy for the girls. They wouldn’t dare say that to a gangbanger standing outside ladbrookes. With that being said, I hope the lady learns to mind her own business. And I hope the young thugette spends some time behind bars at her majesty’s pleasure
gang banger Mali would have had some respect, and would listen to the eedo

Gambar

VIP
No they say it to everybody, that’s why you ignore them.

this is disgusting they literally jumped an elderly habaryar and stripped her naked nacala bilaa dhaqan iyo xishoodkooda ku yaal

THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR MIMICKING JAMAICAN/AA HIPHOP CULTURE

Muji

VIP
gang banger Mali would have had some respect, and would listen to the eedo

Loooolllll

I’m not going to lie to you. Sometimes when I see gang banger faraxs I’m astonished at how polite they are towards me. “Move out of the way, let our sister pass through”. The same faraxs is probably selling heroine to kids. But it’s nice knowing they were raised to respect Somali women.

Tukraq

VIP
A gang banger would have respect and listen to the eedo? Like haye eedo I’m gonna stop gang banging and shooting people let me listen to your lecture. :farmajoyaab:
yup, where I'm at they fully listen to these odayaal and eedos lectures lol, but continue doing what they do, when out of sight

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loooolllll

I’m not going to lie to you. Sometimes when I see gang banger faraxs I’m astonished at how polite they are towards me. “Move out of the way, let our sister pass through”. The same faraxs is probably selling heroine to kids. But it’s nice knowing they were raised to respect Somali women.

I suspect that I ran into you on my last visit to 3rd world UK

I got off a bus but didn’t know the next bus to take (downloaded an app later on). I came across a thin xaliimo, cute and had earphones on. I honestly was trying to hit on her and what a better way then to pretend you’re lost. She was cool peoples and directed me to the bus I needed to take. She was polite and we had an extended conversation. Somehow I suspected that she was a cigarette smoker (xaliimos there are notorious for that ). That got me disgusted and I bid her farewell and left.