UK government to announce lockdown?

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I'm seeing people saying that the government will put the country on lockdown Thursday night until April 2nd and that there will be military and police outside to make sure people are inside apparently there's been military spotted on motorways:damn:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm seeing people saying that the government will put the country on lockdown Thursday night until April 2nd and that there will be military and police outside to make sure people are inside apparently there's been military spotted on motorways:damn:

As if they would spend money on that LMFAO they already announced their plans of "herd immunity" they want the old peeps to hurry up and die saxiib. This is a dream come true for tory scum

As if they would spend money on that LMFAO they already announced their plans of "herd immunity" they want the old peeps to hurry up and die saxiib. This is a dream come true for tory scum

Then they’ll be successfully self sabotaging themselves, those oldies make a majority of their votes :trumpsmirk:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Nah it’s been proven that the Jamaican population has severely decreased, they’re also intermixing I see more mix raced Jamaicans than fully tbh
The Jamaicans are fucking cadaans that's why there's so many lightskin Barbies now and there's more west africans emigrating to London

The Jamaicans are fucking cadaans that's why there's so many lightskin Barbies now and there's more west africans emigrating to London

Yeah true and the majority of cadaan girls worship mix raced guys. Third generation mixed kids will only be a quarter Jamaican lol I’m already starting to see it. They look Cadaan but skin is a bit tanned

ALLA-
nap.png
(just woke up)