UK Government refuses to guarantee EU citizens living in UK can stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
They are doing it to prevent other Eastern Europeans to come here before it is too late. The ones living here already will stay.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis from EU to UK are what, 30k at best? There are 400k Germans who live in UK, nevermind the 2 million Poles.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think they will be deported, but there's the potential.

Especially if the trade negotiations go sour and the EU slaps big tariffs on UK goods and services.

Shooting wars = 20th century
Trade wars = 21st century

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
They won't be deported they just wont be able to access benefits which will either make them get jobs or go back to their eurpean cities

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I can't wait until all the euro trash Somalis are deported. But they probably applied for British passports years ago and will be able to stay. The rest can stay if they have British kids or spouses. This makes me sad I hate euro trashes.

Apollo

VIP
I can't wait until all the euro trash Somalis are deported. But they probably applied for British passports years ago and will be able to stay. The rest can stay if they have British kids or spouses. This makes me sad I hate euro trashes.

Most haven't changed their citizenship, at least the ones I know all have kept their old citizenship as a ''back up''.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

If it wasn't for the Euro-trash, you guys would still get bullied in school :diddyswag:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Eurotrash somalis living here always try to par the UK too we'll see who has the last laugh now :siilaanyolaugh:

They always bang on about how nice Holland or Denmark was but none of them seem to know the answer to why the hell they're still here lol

First time I heard the term 'euro-trash Somalis' is on this site. Wallahi if SS Somalis got paid every time they devised a genius new way to divide the Somali community all the members could quit their day job. Nacasnimoda iska daafa smh.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
First time I heard the term 'euro-trash Somalis' is on this site. Wallahi if SS Somalis got paid every time they devised a genius new way to divide the Somali community all the members could quit their day job. Nacasnimoda iska daafa smh.

So are you from the Netherlands or Scandinavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts