UK Government refuses to guarantee EU citizens living in UK can stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Sxb before we came you guys were getting bullied left right and centre, you didn't know how to dress or party, we modernised you savages.

In my neck of the woods, it was always the Euro trash who'd run away from fights and don't talk about dress sense you white jeans and pink shirt wearing fruitcakes :pachah1:

In my neck of the woods, it was always the Euro trash who'd run away from fights and don't talk about dress sense you white jeans and pink shirt wearing fruitcakes :pachah1:

I own a pair of white jeans :westbrookswag:

Also jew wristwatch, Louis Vuitton belt, jeans, adidas sneakers and Ralph Lauren shirt:ohhhdamn:

UK looks like a dump compared to the rest of Europe anyway. And for the record, no one is going to be asked to leave. It will be a couple of years before the uk is out of the EU. By then people will have applied for permanent residence, which will give them full backing to continue taking your benefits and live in your free housing.

UK looks like a dump compared to the rest of Europe anyway. And for the record, no one is going to be asked to leave. It will be a couple of years before the uk is out of the EU. By then people will have applied for permanent residence, which will give them full backing to continue taking your benefits and live in your free housing.

It's cos of people like you that I voted leave :gnzbryw:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I can't wait until all the euro trash Somalis are deported. But they probably applied for British passports years ago and will be able to stay. The rest can stay if they have British kids or spouses. This makes me sad I hate euro trashes.
Someone got hurt by a euro trash:hemad:

They can't make any guarantees while everything is still up in the air, it would be irresponsible, especially as they haven't even started negotiating ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.