UK Faarax and Canadian Xalimo cross international boundaries in the name of jaceyl......

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Maybe its the romcom lover in me, but relationships across borders seems so cute, the trials, triubulations, long distance issues, the finally seeing one another after long..... a whole Netflix film !

Many diasporas that aren't Somali have facilites and ways to help diapsoras of the same ethnicities find each other, why are we so beehind? Someone should capitalize off of this business Idea, I don't even want a cut. My habesha friend back in Toronto found her Habesha man from Cali that way, even they are on that wave.

I for sure want a British Somali. Only catch is that they will need to uproot the ghetto that is Ingriiska and move to Canada.

Have you guys had success with other Diaspora, would you be supportive of a Somali dating app?

I been following the girl cause she's canadian, and the guy has london Uk in his bio.
My detective skills to find him lol, subhanallah.

5E82EC64-8202-483F-8C30-AF677D6C5150.jpeg

Last edited:

x z

Second thoughts, I want intellectual property credits if the app comes to fruition !!!

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I never understand niggas who search for love across the border let alone across the continent. You must be ugly as f*ck if you look for jacayl in another continent.

x z

Why do men hate love ? Breathe and let go of that xalimo that swallowed your heart

x z

I never understand niggas who search for love across the border let alone across the continent. You must be ugly as f*ck if you look for jacayl in another continent.

Bruh, why you such a Cynic? Clearly the dude is fine asf, so looks aint an issue, social media is a thing, we all are connected. Sometimes the grass is greener. Plus she studied abroad for a year in the UK so not that big of a deal on his behalf
connected.
I hope a foreigner steals your heart, :it0tdo8:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nah for me distance and consistency is everything when you getting to know someone it’s best you can see each other as much as possible so I wouldn’t talk to someone in Birmingham or Manchester let alone another continent I mean I’ve tried both and it doesn’t work for me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah for me distance and consistency is everything when you getting to know someone it’s best you can see each other as much as possible so I wouldn’t talk to someone in Birmingham or Manchester let alone another continent I mean I’ve tried both and it doesn’t work for me.

I don't know why i find your comments just funny without a reason. lol

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I need me a fine reer Canuck xalimo cuz legal weed and Tdot skyline is life, I could have a second xalimo from Montreal who calls me daddy in French
:shaq:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don't know why i find your comments just funny without a reason. lol
Nah I didn’t mean that way lol you guys are weird

:noneck:

I meant talking to someone face to face regularly. when I spoke to someone far they wouldn’t have the means to fly/travel to see each other all the time I understand it’s costly and time consuming but that’s the downside of long distance relationships and then the issue of relocating for someone which I wouldn’t want anyway.

Trending