Uk dudes get in here now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nope it’s the truth . Every other Somali in London are victims except Isaaq

Lmao you don’t even live here.

They tell you that hawiye are victims because they moved here recently. Whereas isaaqs came in the mid to late 90s.

My parents were in the Uk since 93 and I heard that isaaqs used to get victimed the same way hawiye are.

They tell you that hawiye are victims because they moved here recently. Whereas isaaqs came in the mid to late 90s.

My parents were in the Uk since 93 and I heard that isaaqs used to get victimed the same way hawiye are.

Isaaqs came way before mid to late 90s .

Also , Isaaq never got victimized . That’s truth also. Can’t say the same for the you know who’s :fantasia2:

It seem tribalism in our blood. Why does the OP think somali girls belong to me and why would I angry at two somalis hooking up? Is it because 20 years ago their parents begged different countries for asylum and now they are different? You dont see a white Canadian say to white german....we coming to to take your girls to get reaction.

Isaaqs never got victimised, nor did hawiye. Why entertain this stupid argument he doesn't even live here.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Isaaqs came way before mid to late 90s .

Also , Isaaq never got victimized . That’s truth also

Lmao the only ones that came before mid to late 90s live in Liverpool, Cardiff and other coastal cities.

The ones in London came in the 90s and used to be victimised as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts