Uk dudes get in here now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, he is making it sound like the average person in the city knows the difference between Somali tribes.

There are a lot of Somalis they can mess with and some they can't.Nothing to do with tribe.

No Every non Isaaq in London walks around with a star on their chest like a Jew in a concentration camp so every Londonder knows these are non Isaaq you can mess with them :chrisfreshhah:

No Every non Isaaq in London walks around with a star on their chest like a Jew in a concentration camp so every Londonder knows these are non Isaaq you can mess with them :chrisfreshhah:
Yo bro you Isaak? ....oh cool cool. You good. You know where I can find those hawiye or daroods? I feel like robbing a nigga. This conversation happens all the time in london lol

naga-cabso-because-were-hawiye-.png

Yh could have sworn i seen them wearing this last time i was in London:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

@RichEnoughForGucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts