Uk dudes get in here now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost feelslike routine pilgrimage to London every summer where hordes of foreigners from Canada and America come to steal your xalimos in front of you . How can Uk feels man be shamed like that and at what point do they do something about it ?

I went to this spot in London and every single Uk man was sitting alone while all the London girls where chasing after the foreign men with the different accents Airbnb parties and telly parties where their woman are being ted out by Canadian guys while they politely wait their turn until the summer xalimo culling piligramge has come to an end. I almost feel sorry for them.

It’s almost feelslike routine pilgrimage to London every summer where hordes of foreigners from Canada and America come to steal your xalimos in front of you . How can Uk feels man be shamed like that and at what point do they do something about it ?

I went to this spot in London and every single Uk man was sitting alone while all the London girls where chasing after the foreign men with the different accents Airbnb parties and telly parties where their woman are being ted out by Canadian guys while they politely wait their turn until the summer xalimo culling piligramge has come to an end. I almost feel sorry for them.
You mentioned this already a while back old man, whats your point?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Thats how you know this is one moist yute. Mans worried about Xaaliimos and sii.l while mans chasing rackszzz. You wet yute

You niggas need to start being more specific. The only Somalis in London who get rated are my Isaaq brothers. The rest of Somalis in London get bullied and shamed .

I’m going to need to start seeing some respeck put on the Isaaq name

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

:deadrose::deadmanny:

I seen it all now

@Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 @RichEnoughForGucci what is this nigga talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

@Knowles :siilaanyolaugh: you been caught. Niggas know you trying to get that visa Australian and american.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Steal Xaliimos? :mjlol:

You niggas come to London to splash on finished hoes who get piped for free by trappers.

I think the xalimos there heard about the abundance amount of apple trees grown in Canada. And plus women in general dont want no feminine ass chumps like @World

It's true. Where do you think most of the incels on here are from? Why all the xalimos on twitter attacking "ashy abdis" from there as well? :siilaanyolaugh:

If it ain't my wife i don't care. Not my daughter! Not my body! Not my honour! kapish!. I only care about who interacts with my future wife when i get married....till then every man has a right to try his hand in the mix. It's no point stressing about random hoes sxb! most the girls today are s, just get our obedient one and have fun until you are sure you wanna get married.

:nahgirl::westbrookswag:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You niggas need to start being more specific. The only Somalis in London who get rated are my Isaaq brothers. The rest of Somalis in London get bullied and shamed .

I’m going to need to start seeing some respeck put on the Isaaq name

Who told you these lies, walaal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending