UK: Children are to be given compulsory self-touching lessons.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This is outrageous and disgusting they wanna sexualize young kids to the point where they can justify pedophilic behavior. This is the sad truth about the west were the elites are attracted to kids. If you want a good future for your kids you better leave that hellhole or do something about it (most likely not gonna be much done to stop it at this point). The progressive movement is a cancer to society!
1625645734267.png

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...X-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
What does self touching mean here? Are they teaching kids to masturbate?

This is outrageous and disgusting they wanna sexualize young kids to the point where they can justify pedophilic behavior. This is the sad truth about the west were the elites are attracted to kids. If you want a good future for your kids you better leave that hellhole or do something about it (most likely not gonna be much done to stop it at this point). The progressive movement is a cancer to society!
View attachment 191905

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...X-given-compulsory-self-touching-lessons.html
Masturbation and ography is leading to the destruction of the newer generations. Children shouldn’t be taught about anything of the sort until early high school. Even then, they should promote abstinence until marriage and not promote jerking off.

Liban89

When I was younger I was playing with beyblades and watching DBZ. Kids these days are becoming adults (sexually) early on.
Crazy right? kids should be left alone to their childhood, they'll eventually discover things for themselves. Some sex-ed should be provided to them at appropriate ages and intervals.

Crazy right? kids should be left alone to their childhood, they'll eventually discover things for themselves. Some sex-ed should be provided to them at appropriate ages and intervals.
Welcome to the west. Freedom that people fought for is what’s leading to their own destruction.

Liban89

Welcome to the west. Freedom that people fought for is what’s leading to their own destruction.
With freedom comes responsibility, if common sense, accountability, and do no harm concept is thrown out of the window, what is the point of said freedom?

As of late, people are misinterpreting freedom and abusing it.

With freedom comes responsibility, if common sense, accountability, and do no harm concept is thrown out of the window, what is the point of said freedom?

As of late, people are misinterpreting freedom and abusing it.
Westernized individuals assume they deserve everything without realizing the blessings they have.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
lmao I was an innocent kid. I only new "self touching" when I was 13.5 nearly 14. whereas these public school niggas were touching themselves at a very young age :silanyolaugh:

I’ve never heard of this, and I live in the UK. U should take this article with a big pinch of salt because this tabloid (daily mail) is notorious for biased news and they are racist too.

Trending

Latest posts