Uhuru Kenyatta: Kenya will stay in Somalia forever

Fucking hell Somalia and it’s politics is backwards. On 1 hand you got some throwing shade at Ogs for Kenyans (some of it is justified) and on the other hand, the capital seat of Somalia has Madows guarding it and its citizens (hawiye) which is more embarrassing.

So who’s winning in the pride contest? No one since It’s all shit:mjlol:

I think I should not look at the politics section anymore, there is nothing that brings pride to me and the collective. Peace the f*ck out dickheads. I’m purely American from now on:pacspit:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
For the record Merehan is not an ally of HG. For example Farmajoo gave all the jobs to Mjs and other Daroods whilst killing HG. Like wise the same for Siad Barre who choose to develop Bosaso port rather than Hobyo because of Daroodnimo.

A bit sad the way you treat your felllow Darood Merehan. But I agree with your views, kill those Gedo bastards kkk
Yes indeed. We are not allies. Its more of a Master-Puppet relationship, where I choose for you, and you obey. If Farmajo was a better strongman, he would have taught you a lesson to never show your teeth at your master. But this is enough

Also, nobody really can kill these "Gedo Bastards." Playing with fire is never good.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Fucking hell Somalia and it’s politics is backwards. On 1 hand you got some throwing shade at Ogs for Kenyans (some of it is justified) and on the other hand, the capital seat of Somalia has madows guarding it and its citizens (hawiye) which is more embarrassing.

So who’s winning in the pride contest? No one since It’s all shit:mjlol:

I think I should not look at the politics section anymore, there is nothing that brings pride to me and the collective. Peace the f*ck out dickheads. I’m purely American from now on:pacspit:
I didnt make the game I just play it:mjdontkno:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This is the Abgaal capital Jowhar were gonna need that 23andme from the rest of you :mjhaps:

Who knows how that case will go with these other guys for once im pro-Farmajo I wouldnt mind an extension and im the biggest Mucaarad.

Abgaal capital is Mogadishu and that's been the case for centuries, your knowledge of Somalia is really below par, not surprising since you are Ogaden.

Y6lixeB - Imgur.png

Eiiri32UcAAY-Gy.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Abgaal capital is Mogadishu and that's been the case for centuries, your knowledge of Somalia is really below par, not surprising since you are Ogaden.

View attachment 144551
View attachment 144552
A clan capital isnt shared you got manhandled for half of that city by HG who come on here and brag about it to this day didnt Hawiye used to serve milk to Mogadishu dont make me tag that Shangani kid:damn:

Horta what the hell do Abgaal have to themselves the 5% of Ogaden in Somalia have more territory than all of Abgaal/Xawaadle tell me im lying :icon lol:

A clan capital isnt shared you got manhandled for half of that city by HG who come on here and brag about it to this day didnt Hawiye used to serve milk to Mogadishu dont make me tag that Shangani kid:damn:

Horta what the hell do Abgaal have to themselves the 5% of Ogaden in Somalia have more territory than all of Abgaal/Xawaadle tell me im lying :icon lol:

Don't know why you are mentioning Xawaadle in this sentance, we have our own state. Don't include my noble clan in your petty FKD.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
:what1:

Kenya went home today, what difference does it make since there's still burundis, ethiopians, ugandans etc... running around the country?

yall mfs act like somalia will enjoy newfound sovereignty or something.
Their hypocrisy is something else.

:francis:

Trending