Uhuru Kenyatta: Kenya will stay in Somalia forever

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Not surprising, we all know the moment Kenya ever leaves Somalia, their proxy clan Ogaden will be right behind them returning to Garissa.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Not surprising, we all know the moment Kenya ever leaves Somalia, their proxy clan Ogaden will be right behind them returning to Garissa.

And you abgaals, will return to Lake Victoria with Uganda.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Kenya will be broke once they lose the icj case, which will still happen since the dumb opps want to give farmaajo an extension which means they either haven't got their bribe money or know they will lose somehow as they are under-prepared.

Also no one will fund Kenya to stay in som anymore. They can stay if they like for free but Kenya is not a worry. Ethiopia and the gulf will always worry me.

Last edited:
:what1:

Kenya went home today, what difference does it make since there's still burundis, ethiopians, ugandans etc... running around the country?

yall mfs act like somalia will enjoy newfound sovereignty or something.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They will leave, Kenya is not a first world country with strong economy or army. I believe all foreign forces will be gone in the coming years inshallah:)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha do not fall for their buun propaganga of anti kenya, HG used to parrot the same shit about ethiopia waa gaal and invaders, when u lay them on the floor by 30,000 and make them flee to galmudug, now hamar is recovering and enjoy the best period in the last 30 years. Take inspiration from Abdillahi Yusuf. March with JL forces with Kenya support and just lay out Marehan like we did HG, they will do the same thing flee to abudwaq like HG did. Anagu waan ka adkaanay habar gedir niyahow, we waiting for the great absame leader to kill the last habar gedir ally in Somalia, marehan. At this stage we are not happy with madoobe, we need a crazy absame who says 'dharbaxo' gedo mooye wax kale naga dhaxayso ma jirto.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This is the Abgaal capital Jowhar were gonna need that 23andme from the rest of you :mjhaps:
Kenya will be broke once they lose the icj case, which will still happen since the dumb opps want to give farmaajo an extension which means they either haven't got their bribe money or know they will lose somehow as they are under-prepared.

Also no one will fund Kenya to stay in som anymore. They can stay if they like for free but Kenya is not a worry. Ethiopia and the gulf will always worry me.
Who knows how that case will go with these other guys for once im pro-Farmajo I wouldnt mind an extension and im the biggest Mucaarad.

@Teeri-Alpha do not fall for their buun propaganga of anti kenya, HG used to parrot the same shit about ethiopia waa gaal and invaders, when u lay them on the floor by 30,000 and make them flee to galmudug, now hamar is recovering and enjoy the best period in the last 30 years. Take inspiration from Abdillahi Yusuf. March with JL forces with Kenya support and just lay out Marehan like we did HG, they will do the same thing flee to abudwaq like HG did. Anagu waan ka adkaanay habar gedir niyahow, we waiting for the great absame leader to kill the last habar gedir ally in Somalia, marehan. At this stage we are not happy with madoobe, we need a crazy absame who says 'dharbaxo' gedo mooye wax kale naga dhaxayso ma jirto.

For the record Merehan is not an ally of HG. For example Farmajoo gave all the jobs to Mjs and other Daroods whilst killing HG. Like wise the same for Siad Barre who choose to develop Bosaso port rather than Hobyo because of Daroodnimo.

A bit sad the way you treat your felllow Darood Merehan. But I agree with your views, kill those Gedo bastards kkk

Last edited:
Nacaas you're not true somali if you wish to give somali territory to the bantu enemy
It's not what I want but this is obviously what Madobe wants. We might as well let them go. Ahmed madobe is craving that Kenyan passport after he's rinsed out the Ethiopian one then abused the Somalia one.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
They are already claiming jubaland so I wont be surprised in the future if it gets annexed by Kenya since I dont see Somali politicians doing much about it. :manny:

Trending