Uhuru Kenyatta and US officials discuss Somalia's security issues.

This is how somalia was set back under hunter gatherer moryaan doqon

a bantu man discussing another nations security, because boonmarjo would not make peace with the Federal states and made an enemy of everyone whilst he was boot licking the Ethiopians

what a 5 years of waste, what a bloody shaytan he was

It is this fake rhetoric that everyone but farmajo and his fans are working with kenya that lost you the election. I thought you guys would learn and stop peddling the propaganda that no one but yourselves believe.

Somalia has gone back to gumeysi and this time it's gonna last for a very long time. There's gonna come a day where these same people are gonna beg for farmaajo and regret

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Withaayo farmajo wont ever show his face in Somalia , write that down .

President HSM will free your ppl in baidoa from Ethiopian gumeesi , and kick out the Ethiopian serf mirifleys like laftagareen and install a leader who the native D&M admire and respect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Withaayo farmajo wont ever show his face in Somalia , write that down .

President HSM will free your ppl in baidoa from Ethiopian gumeesi , and kick out the Ethiopian serf mirifleys like laftagareen and install a leader who the native D&M admire and respect.
I'm not digil iyo mirifle i am dir but they are my mirifle is my reer abti And i genuinely believe HSM does not have the D&M ppls interests at heart because he was one of the people who wanted to create shabeelle state which incorporates lower shabeelle. Due to this i believe he will probably install someone who is loyal to him and a yes man similar to laftagareen. The best thing he can do for us is free mukhtar roobow without putting any restrictions on him and i doubt he will even do that. On top of that he has a track record of selling out somalia and i fear he will sell our natural resources for some pennies which farmaajo wouldn't do

I'm not digil iyo mirifle i am dir but they are my mirifle is my reer abti And i genuinely believe HSM does not have the D&M ppls interests at heart because he was one of the people who wanted to create shabeelle state which incorporates lower shabeelle. Due to this i believe he will probably install someone who is loyal to him and a yes man similar to laftagareen. The best thing he can do for us is free mukhtar roobow without putting any restrictions on him and i doubt he will even do that. On top of that he has a track record of selling out somalia and i fear he will sell our natural resources for some pennies which farmaajo wouldn't do

The whole time I thought you were mirifley but now I suspect your not even dir . I'll play it along tho ,which dir do you claim and what is your reer abti mirifleys ?

"because he was one of the people who wanted to create shabeelle state:
:drakelaugh:

That's the funnies thing I've heard thus far .you do know the current fedral state of sws was officially created in 2014 right ?
How can he want to create a state called "shabbeleh state " when hes the one that created south west state which consist of lower shabelleh ?
Banadiri clans like reer mataan ,cadcads,other abgaals sheikhaeels and wacdaan cisman were pissed at him .

"On top of that he has a track record of selling out somalia"

when did he sell out Somalia?

The best thing he can do for us is free mukhtar roobow

This I agree with . The rest of your paragraph is just pure xaar ,
Your from south west state right ? Why do you support laftagreen and farmajo?
Back in HSM days government officials could drive from mog to baidoa ,citizens were moving around with way less isbaaros , less terrorists held areas .
Something tells me you never been to sws befor or your claiming ppl and region your not from and dont have the interest of sws at heart .