Uhuru Kenyatta and US officials discuss Somalia's security issues.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
hope the air strikes go up 10x, we need to terrorize the terrorists, that's the only language they understand.
They need to stop disclosing drone strikes so publicly.

The likes of Ilhan Omar (she means well) will start making a noise and Biden will crumble

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Absolutely incredible progress against AS by HSM which unfortunately has taken a stepped back under Farmaajo.

But I was more intrigued and shocked to see the collapse of independence from SL that has occurred in Sool/Sanaag.

@codewebsduh what the f happened

Absolutely incredible progress against AS by HSM which unfortunately has taken a stepped back under Farmaajo.

But I was more intrigued and shocked to see the collapse of independence from SL that has occurred in Sool/Sanaag.

@codewebsduh what the f happened
If HSM defeats Alshabab, which i know he won't, i will personally go to Xamar and congratulate him.

Moreover, that second map is after his term so it shows how much he supports SL instead of PL/SSC. reer @Manafesto are in for a rude shock when HSM declares SSC is part of Somaliland and thus relegates Harti to be a minority in Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If HSM defeats Alshabab, which i know he won't, i will personally go to Xamar and congratulate him.

Moreover, that second map is after his term so it shows how much he supports SL instead of PL/SSC. reer @Manafesto are in for a rude shock when HSM declares SSC is part of Somaliland and thus relegates Harti to be a minority in Somalia.
PL hold lands on SSC is different now. Recently Cayn forces gradude from godod camp. PL outside ceerigaabo now. PL will secure more lands inshalla.

Looks like u.s army and Kenya will be focused on securing kenya/somalia borders from the terrorists .

I wonder where the pro terrorists farmajo loyalist will be running to ?

There will be a big offense against kebaabis befor year end :lawd:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
PL hold lands on SSC is different now. Recently Cayn forces gradude from godod camp. PL outside ceerigaabo now. PL will secure more lands inshalla.
I wish you well. They deserve to be freed from subjugation. Inshallah Guul.

What’s the political temperature? Is SL presence becoming more unpopular every year?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I wish you well. They deserve to be freed from subjugation. Inshallah Guul.

What’s the political temperature? Is SL presence becoming more unpopular every year?
In cayn and Sanaag, PL control its area. Only remain is Sool. For SL became unpolpular it depand on Dhulbahante sub clans. Cause they shiting each time to different side.

:pachah1:
Lol personally kulahaa, fanatic N&N supporters (reer Eastern SL and West Gedo community) are on suicidewatch, under no circumstances should you be allowed near our beloved president.

Waryaa stay as a mucaarad.
Stay Back Get Away GIF by Masters Of The Universe

:pachah1:
Lol personally kulahaa, fanatic N&N supporters (reer Eastern SL and West Gedo community) are on suicidewatch, under no circumstances should you be allowed near our beloved president.

Waryaa stay as a mucaarad.
Stay Back Get Away GIF by Masters Of The Universe
How the tables have turned, already as a mucaraad i have lost sleep , hair and several failed job interviews.

:ohlord:

Trending