"Ugly" is a state of mind: Opinions?

I think anyone has the potential to look good, ever heard of the saying, "you're not ugly, you are broke"?

There is a lot of truth in that. I would go as far as saying that Western Somalis that are deemed "ugly" are either unaware of how to fix it or are too lazy to fix it.

For instance:

Bidaar: shave your head completely bald and grow a flattering beard/goattee
Women: Traction alopecia? Stop wearing tight hairstyles and apply castor oil and fix your diet.
IF you can afford it, get a hair transplant.

Yellow, uneven teeth: First thing people notice is colour, gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes everyday, it's an effective way to whiten your teeth and clean it at the same time, obviously also brush your teeth afterwards.
If you can afford it, invest in braces.

"Bad" skin? If it's just a breakout, find gentle face cleansers and make sure to change your pillow case often, also make sure to cleanse your face with what suits your skin type. Aloe vera gel really helps, so does Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted). Diet is also incredibly important, cut out sugar.

"Bad body", work out and work on your posture.

Hygiene: Cleanliness really affects how attractive a person is, remove body hair that is not necessary and find a fragrance that works for you.

Once you sort out your hair, skin and body, all you need to do is fix your style and confidence. Allah has given you your body as Amaanah, treat it well and it will treat you well.

Ever seen an "ugly" person with a nice body, decent skin and hair?

Once you work on your self, inside-out, your energy and glow will change and people will be attracted to you.
Human beings are shallow, you can't change that but you can change yourself.

All these seemingly "shallow" changes will really impact how you are treated in this world.
Try it.

You have to spend money to make money, invest in yourself first.

Examples

0999b086ceb2ea318232c4b6e72b962d.png

before-after-makeover-stylist-konstantin-bogomolov-fb5.png

images

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Salam yaa cambarow
Ive said the first one many times and couple you mentioned
but i don't agree UGLY is not a state of mind waa wax JIRA !!!!!!!!!!!! it's reality boo

Salam yaa cambarow
Ive said the first one many times and couple you mentioned
but i don't agree UGLY is not a state of mind waa wax JIRA !!!!!!!!!!!! it's reality boo

Yes, being unattractive is real but I don't think many Somalis are born that way, they turn out that way due to factors which they cannot or can help.

If Allah has given you good health and you have a normal salary and time, are there any excuses?

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes, being unattractive is real but I don't think many Somalis are born that way, they turn out that way due to factors which they cannot or can help.

If Allah has given you good health and you have a normal salary and time, are there any excuses?
True that I agree with

For instance, I've seen women call "short" men unattractive, but I've noticed that Somali men between 5'7-5'10 have the prettiest faces.

They just need to work on their confidence and style and NEVER react poorly to height questions or comments.

Embrace it and you will be embraced.

No sane woman is turning down a "short" man who looks good, smells good and is confident, money also helps.

Tukraq

VIP
You can only change the body working out to a certain extent tbh that’s why we see men take steroids and women going to dr Miami, and this post doesn’t even mention ugly faces lol, for men though your right about the money, but you should have mentioned halimos best facial trick in makeup

You can only change the body working out to a certain extent tbh that’s why we see men take steroids and women going to dr Miami, and this post doesn’t even mention ugly faces lol, for men though your right about the money, but you should have mentioned halimos best facial trick in makeup

Ugly depends on who is looking to be honest, If someone looks like they take care of themselves, it's hard to call them ugly, maybe just not your type.

What if a man is short, can he wear high heels?

@CaliTedesse wanted me to ask you that!

LOL

Hell no, confidence is sexy. Especially when he doesn't care how tall the woman is.
My grandfather was short but he married a very tall woman, did he care what people thought?

No!

because geeljirres weren't worried about people's perceptions, they were real men.

I am 5'9 and broke and skinny af. ur post cracked me up hhh

Why are you broke walaale?

Protein based food can be very affordable by the way, eggs, beans, chickpeas help.
Also, lean muscle is attractive so you can just do push-ups and work on your overall fitness.

9ea9c70168fb409fa92c850f0868566a.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Reiko mad with life because she 4'5 with calooley iyo lugo buuran kkkkkk iyo gacmo yaryar lakin lips like negro

Tell me @Finesse what can Reiko do to become yacni more attractive like you say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are you broke walaale?

Protein based food can be very affordable by the way, eggs, beans, chickpeas help.
Also, lean muscle is attractive so you can just do push-ups and work on your overall fitness.

Broke for now not for long. I am beast among men that compensate I guess

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko mad with life because she 4'5 with calooley iyo lugo buuran kkkkkk iyo gacmo yaryar lakin lips like negro

Tell me @Finesse what can Reiko do to become yacni more attractive like you say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't speak if I were you mr Cali

This is what the average Arab sees when @CaliTedesse says he's Arab.

AP-Mideast-Hajj-Black-Ame-9.jpg

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
This stuff works. It removed 90% of tea and coffee stains on my teeth. My teeth is white and i can smile confidently.
upload_2019-9-14_4-19-33.jpeg

Trending