Ugly Djiboutian woman married to white man deported back to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that. :bell: But these youth by and large have connections or western relatives. They are well dressed and educated with little to no opportunities in Somaliland. That is why they tahriib. There's peace, but too much corruption and unemployment for the youth is very high.

Irregardless of why they Tahriib, you agree that they are not refugees?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The authorities in my city has caught on to this scam by somaliland people and they are detained by ICE pending forced deportation to Mogadishu and some have complained they dont live in Mogadishu you cant make this shit up, it's comedy 101 :heh:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Walaahi I am just here eating my baasto here and laughing at the qaldaan mental gymnastics of @Prince Abubu , and @Gambar trying so hard to reason with him......:drakelaugh:

Almost everything he said can literally be used against Somali asylum seekers from Somaliland in a court of law. Talk about doqontii xadhkaha lagu xidh xidhayay xusulada ku sidatay.

Waar nigga, did you just say they are not refugees but rather economic migrants:pachah1:

Don't you know that if and when they are suspected of being economic migrants who are not genuine asylum seekers from Somalia, their cases will all be rejected. It happened to loads of them and faced such difficult and harsh life in camps with out sharci.
Why do you think the Scandinavian countries have started to look into and investigate a lot of people's cases and background.

Not a single Somaliland person claims to be an economic migrant. Every one, with the exception of maybe some individual cases, all claim to be from South Somalia, namely, Bay, Bakoool, from the persecuted clans, like Sheikhal, Barwanis, Xamar cadcads, and what have you!

Gambar

VIP
Walaahi I am just here eating my baasto here and laughing at the qaldaan mental gymnastics of @Prince Abubu , and @Gambar trying so hard to reason with him......:drakelaugh:

Almost everything he said can literally be used against Somali asylum seekers from Somaliland in a court of law. Talk about doqontii xadhkaha lagu xidh xidhayay xusulada ku sidatay.

Waar nigga, did you just say they are not refugees but rather economic migrants:pachah1:

Don't you know that if and when they are suspected of being economic migrants who are not genuine asylum seekers from Somalia, their cases will all be rejected. It happened to loads of them and faced such difficult and harsh life in camps with out sharci.
Why do you think the Scandinavian countries have started to look into and investigate a lot of people's cases and background. Because

Not a single Somaliland person claims to be an economic migrant. Every one, with the exception of maybe some individual cases, all claim to be from South Somalia, namely, Bay, Bakoool, from the persecuted clans, like Sheikhal, Barwanis, Xamar cadcads, and have you!
Ma ba garanayo lol economic migrants cannot immigrate unless they go to a country with a points based system or a need that they can fulfill that a citizen can't. This is not Ellis Island where people show up because they want an opportunity. :icon lol:

ReeBorama

Ma ba garanayo lol economic migrants cannot immigrate unless they go to a country with a points based system or a need that they can fulfill that a citizen can't. This is not Ellis Island where people show up because they want an opportunity. :icon lol:

We call this "Is adkaynta reer Burco":icon lol:

If as he said, all the Somalilander kids all claimed or said they were in fact economic migrants and not genuine asylum seekers, from Somaliland, hayaay, me from Shankarontii barakaysnayd, me no refugee here, hailing from the well of beesha laandheere with the most tahriib expenses :cryinglaughsmiley: there would not be a single Lander kid with a permanent residency in Europe!:fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
His story deserves a thread on it's own walahi!

Mahad Abib came from Jabouti, got himself to Norway via France and so...The only reason someone from that area or from Somaliland in the early noughties to get an asyluym was to claim in their asylum cases as a Southie from the then violent and unstable parts of Somalia in general!

He got his Sharci and did well, went to school as far as to get himself into Uni, got himself a fancy degree which I cant remember now, landed on a nice job with a generous pay.

Fast forward to the early 2010s when the Diaspora people started to create some phantom states based on their clan deegaan. Our Brother Mahad Abiib who is Ciise, was smart/stupid enough to get into the cut-throat Somali politics. He was persuaded by some of his clansmen that since he is an educated young Ciise man, they should choose him as the President of the newly formed Saylac and Lughaya State of Somalia, he excepted it and took upon himself to organise and rally his kinfolks to hold events and parties for the State where he use to make some inflammatory speeches against Somaliland and at times would question the ownership of Gadabursi of these deegaans, claiming that they were outright Ciise land.....! As you might be aware of, It never materialised, but not before he made some enemies and put himself out there to be a political target.

Come to 2016-7, His cosy life was literally turned upside down. The Norwegian Gov found out about his background and Somali political affiliation.. In his initial asylum claim, he stated that he was a poor from Baydhabo in the South, running away from persecution of the mooriyaan and hunger games, and here he was being inaugurated as the President of the newly formed Saylac and Lughaya State which is the other side of the country:heh:

They revoked his Norwegian citizenship and told him to be ready for deportation to South Somalia.. It got to the point where he was begging to be deported to Mogadisho, but wait, he does not have a Somali Passport...He recently met the Somali Forgein Minster Yusuf Garad expecting some sympathy, but Yusuf Garad being the sceptical journalist he is, questioned the legality of his case and sincerity of his blight.

He has become a persona non grata :mjcry: Not welcome from Jabouti, Norway wants to kick him out, Somalia wont expect him:tocry: All because he fancied himself to fair well in the cut throat Game of States:stevej:
Wow. That's really sad.

The majority of Somalis were claiming K5 tbh. I pretty sure that's a rumour spread by isaaqs.
Only K5 were being accepted back then, but a lot were sponsored by their family who came on student visas and settled.

It's not the same reer waqooyi have gotten legit refugees deported. :yloezpe:
:damnmusic:

Rumors? "General" tukeh & his fam got into the U.S claiming Isaaq :damn::deadmanny: & he def wasn't the only one

f*ck the the french for what they did but they've made amends and we're now partners. If Somaliland had done the same with the british, they'd be a country by now.
Partners or rulers? Anyways, lucky you Djibouti. You voted to join the new country named Somalia, but the french & foreigners/minority rigged the votes. Its sad, but at the same time you guys are better of that way. Somaliland were too naive smh :noneck:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:damnmusic:

Rumors? "General" tukeh & his fam got into the U.S claiming Isaaq :damn::deadmanny: & he def wasn't the only one
Correction, he was a Colonel of the Fifth Brigade.

Partners or rulers? Anyways, lucky you Djibouti. You voted to join the new country named Somalia, but the french & foreigners/minority rigged the votes. Its sad, but at the same time you guys are better of that way. Somaliland were too naive smh :noneck:
Yeah, I have read about it too. They murdered great Somali leaders and Somali wadanis loyal to Somalia and wanting to join the union, they expelled Somalis and imported Afars to rig the referendum, twice.

Correction, he was a Colonel of the Fifth Brigade.

Yeah, I have read about it too. They murdered great Somali leaders and Somali wadanis loyal to Somalia and wanting to join the union, they expelled Somalis and imported Afars to rig the referendum, twice.
:farmajoyaab:

VIP

They rigged the shit out of multiple referendums but in hindsight it was a great decision. We would've joined snm and siad barre Would've annihilated us too.

ReeBorama

They rigged the shit out of multiple referendums but in hindsight it was a great decision. We would've joined snm and siad barre Would've annihilated us too.

Say Alhamdulilah to the almighty, the Republic of Djibouti never joined Somaliwayn!

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Djibouti is better off w/o joining Somalia. As much as I admired mijahid Mahamoud Harbi, it is naive to think Southies would give equal footing to Djiboutians. Xitaa madaxtooyad baa noqotay dhaxaltooyo.. I am only for Somaliweyn if I want to hasaawi a southie chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending