UCL Somali Society: Are Somalis Black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long John Silver from Black Sails.
Pirate show, but Vikings is a great show as well.

No not Vikings lol but it's a show similar to it called the last kingdom

But interesting they look alike ?
IMG_4149.JPG

World

VIP
Yours, actually.
Many equate Black with African, whether they apply the label to me is irrelevant.
That is how it is.

A Nigerian, a Somali and a Zimbabwean walk into a building and they're all "Black" i.e African.

All Europeans are White, no?

This whole debate's a bunch of nonsense anyway.
Europeans all have pretty much the same DNA. Somalis are genetically closer to West Asians than a Fufu from Nigeria.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Europeans all have pretty much the same DNA. Somalis are genetically closer to West Asians than a Fufu from Nigeria.

That doesn't matter though, it's not a question of DNA.
Dark skinned person of African descent=Black is the equation to many, that's the gist of it.
It's just a generalised label sxb, whether it's a good thing or bad that's another (vain)discussion.

No not Vikings lol but it's a show similar to it called the last kingdom

But interesting they look alike ?
View attachment 32044

Damn, I love The Last Kingdom.
:banderas:
Yeah, I see the likeness though I guess it's because my image is black and white.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The colour-coded system of race is a social invention created by westerners to serve their interests. Why? Euros, don't care for their heritage. Most of them have a foggy idea of what they are. And it's not like it matters, they have been interbreeding for God knows how long in Europe, before their arrival to the new world. African Americans, are from West-Central Africa, and they were forced to copulate with each other. It's not like they could preserve their unique heritages/identities/languages. Question is why should we care about fitting their mould. Ethnicity is more real and gives a better indication of your history, heritage, roots and what you are "genetically." Black is a label synonymous with the downtrodden and dark-skinned (or so they make it seem). It has very little meaning unless you are calcaaling about prejudice/discrimination by other 'colours'.:manny:

Last edited:
This is actually so embarrasing. To ajnabis, we must look so insecure and racially confused. A whole event on something so stupid when there are a million more important things we can talk about?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
this gen of somalis are lost. as soon as i finish my degree i moving to saudi.
i dont go to ucl but i was present at their freshers :lolbron:

hawt saucy qarxis intel: they didnt let me join their somsoc.

Saudi Arabia is the fakest Muslim country , you've been bamboozled by abu sharmuta sxb.
Do you go to a Russel group uni in London, I'm guessing queen Mary. You seem fairly intelligent but child like at the same time. That makes me doubt ur work ethic so you could be one of them smart dumb niggas at Kingston?

World

VIP

Since when did you study in university warya? I thought you were a bum. :gaasdrink:

Apollo

VIP

Saudi Arabia is a disgusting country.

If I had to nuke one country, without hesitation, I would send the nukes to Riyadh.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
My uni has no Somali society anymore as people left their responsibilities. I’m gonna set up one and it won’t be full of SJWs like UCL :fittytousand:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Saudi Arabia is the fakest Muslim country , you've been bamboozled by abu sharmuta sxb.
Do you go to a Russel group uni in London, I'm guessing queen Mary. You seem fairly intelligent but child like at the same time. That makes me doubt ur work ethic so you could be one of them smart dumb niggas at Kingston?
funny thing is i was offered to do international relations at queens but the environment wasn't for me so i opted out. theres a huge somali society at kingston :pachah1:i wont answer the russell group question :mjlol:theres only 4 in london :mjlol:and i rejected 2 them:mjlol:
Since when did you study in university warya? I thought you were a bum. :gaasdrink:
started september :lolbron:cant wait till i finish wallah :damn:people talk too much :damn:a indian duckling has been following me around uni :damn:i tried to get rid of him by going to the prayer room but he waited for me :damn:ii soo duceey :damn:
Saudi Arabia is a disgusting country.

If I had to nuke one country, without hesitation, I would send the nukes to Riyadh.
here comes the pseudo-scientist.:ohlord: could you explain to me why you would make the holy site of 1.8 billion humans a no go zone?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
funny thing is i was offered to do international relations at queens but the environment wasn't for me so i opted out. theres a huge somali society at kingston :pachah1:i wont answer the russell group question :mjlol:theres only 4 in london :mjlol:and i rejected 2 them:mjlol:

started september :lolbron:cant wait till i finish wallah :damn:people talk too much :damn:a indian duckling has been following me around uni :damn:i tried to get rid of him by going to the prayer room but he waited for me :damn:ii soo duceey :damn:

here comes the pseudo-scientist.:ohlord: could you explain to me why you would make the holy site of 1.8 billion humans a no go zone?

R you doing a degree apprenticeship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts