UberEATS as a side hustle

World

VIP
Yes no fuel or insurance cost on a bicycle also I forgot to mention you get loads of tips especially in posh areas around shepherds Bush/Hammersmith, Notting hill/ Kensington etc.

You get plenty of £5 tips from rich Arabs/ russian oligarchy those areas. Especially if the weather isn't great.
I am interested and from west London too, what are the peak hours and what bonuses do you usually get? What areas are the most busy? Thanks.

Mornings lunch and especially after 6 til late. Bonuses are usually depending on demand and if there's extremely high demand you get £12 extra after 8 deliveries, £18 extra after 10 and £24 extra after 12 but you have to complete it within 4 hours or so which is doable as it's peak demand. They call it quest promotion.

Shepherds Bush and surrounding areas are very busy. Everywhere is busy in London if your near where all the fast food places are.

Again when signing up use my code that's in the video, I can't post it here as the admin won't allow it.

World

VIP
Mornings lunch and especially after 6 til late. Bonuses are usually depending on demand and if there's extremely high demand you get £12 extra after 8 deliveries, £18 extra after 10 and £24 extra after 12 but you have to complete it within 4 hours or so which is doable as it's peak demand. They call it quest promotion.

Shepherds Bush and surrounding areas are very busy. Everywhere is busy in London if your near where all the fast food places are.

Again when signing up use my code that's in the video, I can't post it here as the admin won't allow it.
Thanks bro

I’m thinking of using an electric bike to be honest.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Delivery jobs are excellent side hustles for young people trying to get some extra cash. I wouldn't put it on my resume but it's perfect for character building

Trending

Latest posts