UberEATS as a side hustle

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just learn a technical skill and work from the comfort of your own home and make much more.

Just learn a technical skill and work from the comfort of your own home and make much more.

True but this is my side job I do instead of going gym, you get paid to do cardio, 1 hour a day is enough.

It's easy to do cardio when you know your getting paid per mile. I must of lost 10kg in 3 months doing this part time on my days off or after work. Plus an extra £1500 added to my full time job.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

At peak times you can make decent money and your choose when you want to work.

What do you guys think about it?
You have figure out the peak times and be on standby you might be losing money and time you can spend on other things I have seen uber eats drivers parked near McDs late nights waiting for a call it's a full time gig.

Also there is a different algorithm for bicycle, you get more jobs within a 2 miles radius in comparison to a car driver who would take longer due to parking, traffic
etc

The best time is mornings, lunchtime, evening and weekends.

Stuart and JustEat are growing fast but signing up for them takes alot longer than it does with UberEATS. Deliveroo are also good but it takes months and there is a waiting list even though they are looking to recruit more partners before Christmas.

I'd say join all if you want to make it a full time, in the meantime joining UberEATS is the quickest process out of the above.

Last edited:
Stuart and JustEat are growing fast but signing up for them takes alot longer than it does with UberEATS. Deliveroo are also good but it takes months and there is a waiting list even though they are looking to recruit more partners before Christmas.

I'd say join all if you want to make it a full time, in the meantime joining UberEATS is the quickest process out of the above.

I have all three, Deliveroo isn’t as good as people think, probably the worst one in terms of pay. £4 for 3+mile trip. Only advantage Deliveroo has over others is less drivers so your always guaranteed a job. Also reason why ubereats is busy nowadays is cause they have introduced live photo ID checks, a lot of riders who are using other’s accounts have been suspended. Stuart application is pure luck, it can take a week or a year.

This is my last weeks pay on Stuart 7 days, covid + shitty weather is good money

9B1E2393-FD33-4562-BBD9-E25629B1CFE0.jpeg

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is a great job for young people. Low cost, low entry and you chose when to work. Sounds like great gig in my book.

Yes no fuel or insurance cost on a bicycle also I forgot to mention you get loads of tips especially in posh areas around shepherds Bush/Hammersmith, Notting hill/ Kensington etc.

You get plenty of £5 tips from rich Arabs/ russian oligarchy those areas. Especially if the weather isn't great.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
True but this is my side job I do instead of going gym, you get paid to do cardio, 1 hour a day is enough.

It's easy to do cardio when you know your getting paid per mile. I must of lost 10kg in 3 months doing this part time on my days off or after work. Plus an extra £1500 added to my full time job.

However, it's time consuming. Gym only takes 45 mins and you can get on with your day.

A tech job side hustle at least builds up your skills which you fan further your career with while getting paid more.

Do you get paid to ride a bike in the gym for 45mins? You can go offline whenever you want with Uber.

Bro no one is saying you can't learn skills and get qualifications, your missing the point completely.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Do you get paid to ride a bike in the gym for 45mins? You can go offline whenever you want with Uber.

Bro no one is saying you can't learn skills and get qualifications, your missing the point completely.
Try it out and review it I might do it myself why not.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

At peak times you can make decent money and your choose when you want to work.

What do you guys think about it?

uk streets are so small and compressed wtf. what stops accidents

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
my brother done it last summer, signed up for a bicycle but ended up doing it on a e scooter. he said 'it was hella fun. but make sure you use a scooter that has 30-40+ miles range, otherwise everr trip you'll have to recharge. and also, dont accept small tipped orders or orders too far from restuarant, and dont accept pizzas'

thats his advice.