Uber eats

I always tell these uber eats guys not to ring the door bell, but they always do and I get exposed for ordering food for myself in a somali house hold and I gotta do the walk of shame back to my room.
:wow:
Somali parents make a fuss over deliveries, esp food, it gives them a reason to call u fat

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra if all the xalimos are masculine as you always say here are you then secretly implying that all the faraxs are feminine? :mjpls:

Yes huuno. Masculinity and Femininity is a large spectrum in Somalis.

Feminine men and Masculine Women. But i would say, the scale is heavier on Xaliimos than Faraahs

Feminine men and Masculine Women. But i would say, the scale is heavier on Xaliimos than Faraahs

giphy.gif

I always tell these uber eats guys not to ring the door bell, but they always do and I get exposed for ordering food for myself in a somali house hold and I gotta do the walk of shame back to my room.
:wow:
I thought I was the only one who did this, I gotta be lowkey with it or else Im sharing with my whole family:drakelaugh:

Most xalimos are on survival mode.our culture isnt kind to women either so they gotta do what they gotta do cant blame them. Kuddos to xalimos

I thought I was the only one who did this, I gotta be lowkey with it or else Im sharing with my whole family:drakelaugh:
You’re not alone. Since the way we order food has changed its fair that people are ordering for themselves alone instead if the whole family orering from the fone while looking at the yellow pages 😂 i am guilty as well atleast you’re better than my brother he would literally cook a wholw meal for himself lol i called him out on this he still does it lol

Its late night I accidentally tipped 3 dollars to my ubereats driver now i see its a dude i am having doubts he’ll do something to my food 🤦‍♀️ I wanted to tip him more i dont know if i could change it either way i think my food is going straight to the trash when it arrives. lol
Tipping is such a stupid American thing. Thank god we don’t have this here. You can tip your Uber eats here and it rarely happens and it’s usually 1-2 pound which is big deal for them

Trending