UAE put Somalia flag on the Advertisement that related to berbara solar plant project.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

:mjswag: ha nolato UAE.

Isaaq are dead. They are all running around to deflect the reports about SL and PL.

Isaaq represent 15% of the Bosaso Tahribs and 90% of Libyan Corridor and large bulk also thru the Djibouti Corridor. Isaaq homes are 70% are damaged. 70% lack toilets. They have 'twice' the rate of unemployment of Puntites. They performed worse in skills assessment to a south-central kid while Puntites performed better then south-central kid.

All these stats has turned them into 'apes' and their 'chimping' out with anything 'against' PL while not catching up in living standards. Isaaq need to fix themselves not deflect to blaming PL for your horrendous stats. But as usual the trannies won't fix themselves it's a-lot easier to insult PL or deflect then actually fix the Isaaq poverty and lower living standards and poor skills.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is my biggest dream to have this type lagoon and nature park in Garowe.

rs=w:1240,h:620,cg:true

There is no city in Somalia that open green spaces and lagoons like this. The towns need it

Somaliland is doing good. They have peace and development. No Farmajoo, no Al-shabab Compare Mogadishu with Hargeysa? Somaliland is Darood free that is why they are successful and peaceful.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is my biggest dream to have this type lagoon and nature park in Garowe.

rs=w:1240,h:620,cg:true

There is no city in Somalia that open green spaces and lagoons like this. The towns need it
Plant green algae and add certain sediments such as manganese and calcium carbonate to lend the water a blue-green colour, as opposed to the brown boring coloured rivers we see in Africa in general.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is doing good. They have peace and development. No Farmajoo, no Al-shabab Compare Mogadishu with Hargeysa? Somaliland is Darood free that is why they are successful and peaceful.

If SL is so good why do they work as waiters in PL and Mogadishu? why are they over-represented in the 'tahrib'? why is it they have twice the unemployment levels of Puntites? why is it 70% of their homes are poor quality and 60% or more still have no toilet. Why is it south-central kid did better in a skills test for job employment then a lander?

I guess peace didn't pay off any dividends for them, they are doing far worse then regions that are insecure, forget PL. These are statistic u cannot get 'data' and then reject it and say 'SL is doing good' that just shows u r not prepared to face the music.

If SL is so good why do they work as waiters in PL and Mogadishu? why are they over-represented in the 'tahrib'? why is it they have twice the unemployment levels of Puntites? why is it 70% of their homes are poor quality and 60% or more still have no toilet. Why is it south-central kid did better in a skills test for job employment then a lander?

I guess peace didn't pay off any dividends for them, they are doing far worse then regions that are insecure, forget PL. These are statistic u cannot get 'data' and then reject it and say 'SL is doing good' that just shows u r not prepared to face the music.

Where do you get these statistics? Come on Dr Osman. Your a well known liar. Why should I take your word I'd seen loads of homeless Mjs looking for jobs in Galmudug. I don't advertise this.

I believe that the quality of life in Somaliland is way better than Puntland and better than Mogadishu. They have peace, education and good job opportunity. No way a Somalilander would b a waiter in Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State SL is poor and everyone knows it and that's why they represent the highest share in 'tahrib', not only are they 15% of the bosaso tahrib, but dominate the djibouti corridor and libya one. Why are these people fleeing SL if it's so good?

I already provided the stats on PL and SL and it's a done deal, u simply try to ignore it or deflect it but won't change it. 70% of the homes r damaged. 70% do not have toilets. They performed worse in a skills test then a south central somalian, which means even the south has better education.

Galmudug you keep focusing on Darod but u simply have no statistics to show or a report except your 'wishes and desires'. Plus who does the 'waiter and cook' work in PL? it surely not Puntites since it's considered a 'lowly' role 'hilibka ma jarno anagu' lol plus Isaaq fight over people 'bags' at the airport while MJ airports no-one even looks at your bags.

U can't compare SL to PL. PL has Bosaso Port and Galkacyo Central trade. If SL is doing so well, show me a 'single' SL project that was funded by their 'locals' and not 'diaspora' or 'international community'? u won't find it because their busy chewing khat. Listen kiddo your red-eyed moryan your genes and khat chewing ho shouldn't reproduce, it's a bad mix trust me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State u been destroyed over the last few days and all u respond with is the 'darod is bad' and 'isaaq is good' and that all your left with and the odd 'Galkacyo is Galmudug' lol. You have nothing left waryaa, let @Mckenzie handle GM, you don't refute a point raised. Ninki dhan hayste 55 tanks oo manta 50 tanks laga siibtay, those 5 u do have was given back to 'salemaan' because we signed a 'peace deal'. Sacad-Cayr gear isn't being handed back :kendrickcry:

That's why u never see a Sacad or Cayr Tank or BM21, it was 'taken' and in PL control now. The amount of 'tanks' facing your 3000 homes in Baraxley makes u cry for Isaaq and Irir which means 'omar mahmoud' and Irir are equal in power :krs:

Trending

Latest posts