UAE is not even pretending anymore

Bohol

VIP
If this letter is authentic the government should close down the UAE embassy in Somalia.

82909226_10163173528350790_1969378552600068096_o.jpg

Farm

VIP
This a photoshopped letter. The formatting is incorrect and the grammar is also wrong. Also the city in Kenya makes no sense lol they are basically trying to include all of N&N’s ‘enemies’ in one letter....This was most likely made by a N&N supporter to slander the FMS presidents.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This a photoshopped letter. The formatting is incorrect and the grammar is also wrong. Also the city in Kenya makes no sense lol they are basically trying to include all of N&N’s ‘enemies’ in one letter....This was most likely made by a N&N supporter to slander the FMS presidents.
N&N supporters are in bed with Qatar but have the audacity to blame everything on UAE.

Let’s be honest, why would UAE want to destroy and already shitty city? What will they benefit? Loooooool

They make me laugh. They sold their soul, kidneys and livers to Qatar

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
N&N supporters are in bed with Qatar but have the audacity to blame everything on UAE.

Let’s be honest, why would UAE want to destroy and already shitty city? What will they benefit? Loooooool

They make me laugh. They sold their soul, kidneys and livers to Qatar
2 Al Shabaab members who came straight from the gift shop at Doha International Airport:
Qatar.jpg

If anyone is not pretending anymore, it's Qatar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Fake, saw this couple of days ago on FB from a N&N zombie. Make no mistake tho, all these evil sand nig##rs are to be avoided like the plague. I dont even return salaam when one says to me Assalamu Aleikum.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
All of em are evil and we shouldn't pick sides. Fuckin N&N kept quiet when thier Qatari handlers were caught bombing Bosaso. Nacala kuyaal, any FGS officials who sets foot in PL ought to be shot on sight. We should have completely withdrawn from Amisomia. Unforgivable.

Bohol

VIP
Fake, saw this couple of days ago on FB from a N&N zombie. Make no mistake tho, all these evil sand nig##rs are to be avoided like the plague. I dont even return salaam when one says to me Assalamu Aleikum.

Fair enough. Nothing good comes out from Middle eastern interference in Somalia other than introducing suicide bombing.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Both are useless and breed terrorism, but somalis are far too busy looking down on each other to realise that nothing good ever comes out of the desert region, but terrorism and wahabbi innovation.

We can't even cut ties with amisom and all they do is hide when shabaab attack.

Trending

Latest posts