UAE DP World sells 19% of Berbera Port to Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
This is fucked up in so many ways I don't even know where to begin God SL are imbeciles its like their children so gullible :mjlol:
slave to bantus. Without Kdf kkkk:mjlol:
img_6158-jpg.38683

IMG_6158.JPG

Ethiopia: can we plz use ur port, we'll give u 100$

SL: Absolutely, but 100$?

Ethiopia: how bout 1000$

SL: nope

Ethiopia: 1million$

SL: no we only want 50$, btw can u guys recognize us.

Ethiopia: Absolutely not, how dare u?

SL: Sorry sorry, forget the 50$ we'll pay u 25% of the port revenue to use our port.

Ethiopia: it's ok, we'll only take 19%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saywalahi

Xamar Living

SL: Sorry sorry, forget the 50$ we'll pay u 25% of the port revenue to use our port.

LMFAO

There like those cute lily toe ducks waiting to be patted on the head
E824EFB2-DF8F-4625-AE61-7072799D2ADE.jpeg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Carry on hating, when you government just gave Mogadishu Port to Turkey for nothing hahahahahahah

Leadership reflects the people they say we are totally run by stooges that means most of our people are like minded, sell outs outnumber the patriotic ones it seems

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
That's why somalis are in the state they in is like our spirit has been broken Look at amisom violating the set in the motherland ain't no1 retaliating that wasn't the case 10 20+ years ago
What have you sacraficed for your country ? Mr ”Wadani Og”

Carry on hating, when you government just gave Mogadishu Port to Turkey for nothing hahahahahahah
The Turkish company's head Ahmed Salim indicated that under the terms of the agreement, 55% of revenue generated at the seaport will go to the Somalian authorities and the remaining 45% is earmarked for the firm.
It was a 20 yr deal and it will expire in 2033, where as SL deal will expire 2048:p

Pause your Qabaliyad for a second please.

This a great deal in comparison to what other Global Ports have sold for in relation to stakeholder percentages of other countries.

African Ports are under priced and are crucial to the future of Intra-African trade.
DP world maintains high safety, environmental and operational performance within western world locations. They need to maintain that level of promise when in SL. If not they will chase profits and cut corners at the expense of SLers Safety and environment.

My only fear is that SLs government doesn’t get into a trend of selling shares of all their national assets and resources in the fever of corruption. If that happens, Somalia will offer recognition on the basis, they have nothing to contribute since they sold thier country pennies on the dollar.

Every Oday within other Somali gobols is itching to sell out the countries resources. Somaliland must be true to protecting its resources and assets; because the our Ciyaal Kacaan will follow the herd mentality and the we will all turn into Congo.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Never been there in my lifetime im observing from a far and shit doesn't look good soon due to visit thoe See what I can do for my nation ya digg
No i dont digg... stop talking alot of shit and make something happen then majority of you guys here are either pointing fingers at the arabs or the other afrikans

No i dont digg... stop talking alot of shit and make something happen then majority of you guys here are either pointing fingers at the arabs or the other afrikans
Ayrabs and other Africans are our nations adversaries We should be on alert for their treacherous behaviour ur right thoe action speaks louder than words and ima take myn soon inshallah tryna get few things right for ma self first

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Ayrabs and other Africans are our nations adversaries We should be on alert for their treacherous behaviour ur right thoe action speaks louder than words and ima take myn soon inshallah tryna get few things right for ma self first
Good luck sxb !

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Pause your Qabaliyad for a second please.

This a great deal in comparison to what other Global Ports have sold for in relation to stakeholder percentages of other countries.

African Ports are under priced and are crucial to the future of Intra-African trade.
DP world maintains high safety, environmental and operational performance within western world locations. They need to maintain that level of promise when in SL. If not they will chase profits and cut corners at the expense of SLers Safety and environment.

My only fear is that SLs government doesn’t get into a trend of selling shares of all their national assets and resources in the fever of corruption. If that happens, Somalia will offer recognition on the basis, they have nothing to contribute since they sold thier country pennies on the dollar.

Every Oday within other Somali gobols is itching to sell out the countries resources. Somaliland must be true to protecting its resources and assets; because the our Ciyaal Kacaan will follow the herd mentality and the we will all turn into Congo.
This is not about qabyalad its not about DPW percentage either its how can DPW sell 19% of Berbera to the Ethiopian government and what benefit is it to SL for your number one potential customer to have a stake in your business they're landlocked they need you not the other way around if they wanted to compete with Djibouti port they could simply lower the taxes for the Ethiopians and their goods if it's about building a corridor into Ethiopia DPW could of easily picked up the construction bill for a bigger stake in the port to recoup their money and then some actually a shitload of money instead of giving up 19% which is a lot to give up for a potential gold mine of a port and all this for what? Stop ignoring the geopolitical ramifications of this deal its more than just business something shady is going on and sub human Somalis are once again the idiots being played like a video game:kanyehmm:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Heeeeey, wait a second, how come there is no one talking about Mogadishu port that Turkish inherited freely? Turkish's Albayrak ports is managing Mogadishu port and Will manage next 30 years wthout any deal.

How come no one talking about Mogadishu airport, that the Turkish Favori llc company's managing as well, next 25 years,

How about the Turkish base in Magadishu without any deal?

I SEE AN ENVY AND JEALOUSLY.

:snoop:
You people are delusional what's the matter how can you justify this?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Ethiopia will have a incentive to divert massive massive amounts of trade to berbera, Ethiopia will also build the Berbera corridor . Also Now Ethiopia will have a stake in the security of somaliland. Win win win

Ethiopia minister of transport , DP world CEO , SL foreign minister sacad Ali shire signing ceremony today in Dubai . Took place while somalia Pm kheyre in UAE :ftw9nwa:
You're a bloody retard. Djibouti is the most expensive port in the world. It is also terribly congested.

The mere existence of a modern port in Berbera is more than enough to get Ethiopia to make extensive use of it.

In fact even Berbera won't be enough. Ethiopia will most likely depend on a number of Somali ports in the future. But right now they'll use whatever's available.

There is literally no reason for Ethiopia, one of the poorest countries in the world, to have a 19% stake in the Berbera port. It is especially strange since they are not contributing anything to its development.

I am suspecting Somaliland's typical corruption to have something to do with this and usual retards to defend the lining of politician pockets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending