9C276DEF-AA5E-4602-A085-5C0BA3E6C3C9.jpeg

@draco good deal or not?

51% UAE

30% Somaliland

19% Eithpoia

Not bad in my opinion :ehh:

DRACO

VIP
Ethiopia will have a incentive to divert massive massive amounts of trade to berbera, Ethiopia will also build the Berbera corridor . Also Now Ethiopia will have a stake in the security of somaliland. Win win win

Ethiopia minister of transport , DP world CEO , SL foreign minister sacad Ali shire signing ceremony today in Dubai . Took place while somalia Pm kheyre in UAE :ftw9nwa:

A turning point I believe, compounded by Djibouti's strategic error. We landers now have to begin to reach out to our brothers in the east and south to press the recent successes forward inshallah.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That means Ethiopia will have a 19% ownership of the port for the next 25 years, why do they need to bother fighting with Eritrea over access to the red sea when you have cucks like this.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
That means Ethiopia will have a 19% ownership of the port for the next 25 years, why do they need to bother fighting with Eritrea over access to the red sea when you have cucks like this.
Sad walahi eithpoia knows with such a large population and being land locked = their coastal neighboring countries will have a choke hold on their economy

Which is why they hate to see somalia and Eritrea devlop

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
No one cares about bosaso port shithole mate , take your jealousy elsewhere before it drives you to Suicide. Ethiopia-somaliland economic alliance will bear fruits , we will leave punani degenerates miles behind.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No one cares about bosaso port shithole mate , take your jealousy elsewhere before it drives you to Suicide. Ethiopia-somaliland economic alliance will bear fruits , we will leave punani degenerates miles behind.
I'm more interested in the geopolitical implications of this, i have no interest in your petty one dimensional view of everything.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Sad walahi eithpoia knows with such a large population and being land locked = their coastal neighboring countries will have a choke hold on their economy

Which is why they hate to see somalia and Eritrea devlop
lmao.jpg

BRAVO.

Ethiopia will also invest in Somaliland an Berbera corridor, walahi this is the best deal ever, this also means Ethiopia will Berbera port the most, cos they are shareholders in the port.

Good deal to keep to Ethiopia using Berbera port.

Bad luck Djibouti and our Pintiland brothers. :banderas:

Heeeeey, wait a second, how come there is no one talking about Mogadishu port that Turkish inherited freely? Turkish's Albayrak ports is managing Mogadishu port and Will manage next 30 years wthout any deal.

How come no one talking about Mogadishu airport, that the Turkish Favori llc company's managing as well, next 25 years,

How about the Turkish base in Magadishu without any deal?

I SEE AN ENVY AND JEALOUSLY.

:snoop:

We're being divided and conquered by Arabians and Abyssinians our ancestors would spit in our faces. Sad day for Soomali Weyn

In this day and age you can't win battles physically anymore. The world is run by intelligence men in suits. Its like a chess game

In this day and age you can't win battles physically anymore. The world is run by intelligence men in suits. Its like a chess game

I know exactly who the world is run by waa runta. It's just sad to see the same ancient tactics that have been used from day one being used once again on our land. The masses back home are mostly drugged up and live in la la land to actually know that they can prevent these things from happening if they studied some history instead of all this qabiil shit

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is fucked up in so many ways I don't even know where to begin God SL are imbeciles its like their children so gullible :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending