UAE/DP World back off from few agreements they had with Somaliland including finishing the Berbera corridor and building a seprate Bebera airport

Reborn
The highlighted area is what DP world added to Berbera port. They invested so little and will have 51% stake whereas Somaliland will only have 30% and Ethiopia 19%. DP spent chump change on this port and will now be managing/getting majority of the profits for the next 30 yrs.

I always laugh whenever I see khaatheads of Sspot boasting about this port as if getting taken advantage of is something to boast about. Ceeb badanaa.

View attachment 198937

That image you shared is phase one :russ:
What's below is phases two which we will sure be tagging you as Berbera port is important for Puntities too.

871270100535657823.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In the video, A Somaliland government official is talking about this, what more confirmation is needed? Regardless, Somaliland only has a 30% share of their own port, that's a colossal failure to start with.

Literally the SL official is addressing the SL parlimnment but of course to Landers it is fake news because they live in a different dimension then ours called Disneyland.:drakekidding:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
DP world have built SL a port better than any other Somali city.

Puntland needs to try get a backer to develop Bosasso port ASAP. It would be important to also get a dual-carriageway highway that connects Bosasso with Galkacyo.

We also need to develop Hafun, as that is a strategic location that would become quickly successful.

I seriously think Hafun is a better bet for PL than Garacad.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
His deal with DP world's auxiliary company P&O ports was killed when his Mj terrorist ISIS cousins in Bari shot Paul Anthony Farmosa

Does FKD points mean so much that you're willing to drag a murdered ajnabi into this?

He didn't have any beef with you or SL, just had the misfortune of being sent to Somalia for work and being targeted by mooryaan.

:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts