UAE development in a nutshell

While this keeps happening, the funniest part of all of it is that infrastructure built under Siyaad is still in tact in a Waqooi Galbeed

All the infrastructure apart of the Berbera corridor is disintegrating, all in the span of a year, like it was made out of biscuits.:icon lol:

It's either because of the syphoning of funds to get the roads/bridges built cheaper and faster or the poor work of the contractors. I believe it's most likely the former.

The crazy thing is you won't see the people who live in those areas and use those roads/bridges hold the government accountable because the facilitators who had this infrastructure built through their land are of the same Reer.
FB_IMG_1680116047424.jpg

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think Muse is a Djibouti agent with a minor in SNM studies. He is sabotaging our nation Somaliland which is independent and the best.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
apparently North Koreans are the cheapest labourers out there and they also do quality job, even the Polish slavs use North Koreans, imagine a Polack who was put on God's green earth to work in construction hiring someone else ?
This is so true, Poles love building and they good at it too

apparently North Koreans are the cheapest labourers out there and they also do quality job, even the Polish slavs use North Koreans, imagine a Polack who was put on God's green earth to work in construction hiring someone else ?
Some North Korean engineers and Somali engineers along with Somali workers built Balcad Dam together and it's still standing today after nearly 50 years

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All the infrastructure apart of the Berbera corridor is disintegrating, all in the span of a year, like it was made out of biscuits.:icon lol:

It's either because of the syphoning of funds to get the roads/bridges built cheaper and faster or the poor work of the contractors. I believe it's most likely the former.

The crazy thing is you won't see the people who live in those areas and use those roads/bridges hold the government accountable because the facilitators who had this infrastructure built through their land are of the same Reer.
View attachment 263235
Subxanallah they signed away their port to fat Arabs for this

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by Digg

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I think Muse is a Djibouti agent with a minor in SNM studies. He is sabotaging our nation Somaliland which is independent and the best.
Kek all the SL elite have Djibouti passports, Edna is proof of that

While this keeps happening, the funniest part of all of it is that infrastructure built under Siyaad is still in tact in a Waqooi Galbeed
Dhowga Shiekh was built during Barre's regime and is still in use today. Held up pretty well. Think I heard people saying it was a Chinese construction company that helped build it.

Dhowga Shiekh was built during Barre's regime and is still in use today. Held up pretty well. Think I heard people saying it was a Chinese construction company that helped build it.
I think it was overseen by Chinese but built by Somalis, a lot of roads and bridges were actually very well built and by mostly Somalis. Very impressive honestly. I don't know why Somalis just don't copy the effective infrastructure building system of the past and hire locals of each area to build it. All the government has to do is partly nationalize all these construction companies and offer incentives, many geeljirs will become workers if the money is guaranteed. I don't like when we use Pakistanis and Yemenis for these things. Foreigners and Foreign companies will use cheap material and it won't last

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think it was overseen by Chinese but built by Somalis, a lot of roads and bridges were actually very well built and by mostly Somalis. Very impressive honestly. I don't know why Somalis just don't copy the effective infrastructure building system of the past and hire locals of each area to build it. All the government has to do is partly nationalize all these construction companies and offer incentives, many geeljirs will become workers if the money is guaranteed. I don't like when we use Pakistanis and Yemenis for these things. Foreigners and Foreign companies will use cheap material and it won't last
You are too naive. Most of the construction companies are owned by family and friends of politicians. There’s no incentive for a good project as they can siphon off funds. It’s not about a lack of expertise etc

We need regulations. And then to enforce them with courts.

While the likes of @DR OSMAN are predicting nightmare scenarios of finishing our constitution in decades :mjcry:
I believe @DR OSMAN is just being realistic, we need a real change sxb. Regulation can only work if there is a powerful governing system. All these corrupt people need to flushed out or the cycle will keep continuing

Trending