U.S resident of Somaliland hails Ethiopia as a paradise, calls Hargesia "dusty, dirty, and congested

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:hillarybiz:

Who cares what cadaans think?

what matters is what the residents of hargeisa think. They're the ones who have to live there.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
The nice parts of Addis are decent, but it has a lower bar for cleanliness than Hargeisa since in the slums and downtrodden areas of Addis people piss and defecate openly in the streets.

You are dumb, for real.

Let me give you a grammar lesson sweetheart, since apparently whatever ghetto school you went to completely failed you.

You wrote: "Their the cheapest prostitutes."

Instead you should have written: "They're the cheapest prostitutes" or "They are the cheapest prostitutes."

"They're" is the shortened version of "They are," which is how that sentence would be expressed: They are the cheapest prostitutes.

"Their," the term you used, is used in possessive/associative contexts, like "their car" or "their house" or "their small brain."

Besides your grammar problems, you also exposed your illiterate by copy/pasting something that you clearly don't understand. Even your own source clearly says: "If you can substitute they are into your sentence and retain the meaning, then they’re is the correct homophone to use!"

Ask your parents to send me some tutoring money so I can help you out. Illiteracy is not a good look!

How can you even talk about grammar?

Not once have you used any
punctuation, in any of your Posts on
here.

Shut the f*ck up, your nothing, your
country is currently Occupied by
amisom Focus on that bastard!

OH THE IRONY, WHEN YOU DONT
USE COMMAS!

:mjlol::pachah1:

LEARN TO USE PUNCTUATION, ITS QUITE PATHETIC, AND HIGHLY AMUSING!
:drakekidding:

Last edited:
Addis Ababa is an Oromo city. Maybe xaarbashis need to start claiming their own lands for once instead of begging Addis Ababa, Dirirdhabe, Hawassa etc.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Addis is well managed and beautified but is rife with homeless people and no hygiene on roads, hargesia is unmanaged and ugly but the people atleast know to sleep away from the main roads and to throw waste in a certain spot rather than anywhere and everywhere like addis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending