U.S resident of Somaliland hails Ethiopia as a paradise, calls Hargesia "dusty, dirty, and congested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Addis Ababa has always been a paradise compared to Hargeisa even back in the early 2000s and 90s Lol. It had good paved roads and city planning.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Addis Ababa has always been a paradise compared to Hargeisa even back in the early 2000s and 90s Lol. It had good paved roads and city planning.
Trust me Hargeysa could be "paradise" if there was Good amount of cheap naago in the streets:manny:

Fun fact about Addis Ababa:
99% of the tourists that visit Addis Ababa are male ever wondered why:lolbron:

Trust me Hargeysa could be "paradise" if there was Good amount of cheap naago in the streets:manny:

That's not even true, don't be salty your city is a waste and you're the waste man.

but somalilanders don't beg in the streets of Ethiopia while Ethiopians beg in the streets of Somaliland, why is that?
Somalilanders are in refugee camps in Ethiopia, most people in hargesia probably don't even work and only survive off remittance.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It is so true cause I witnessed it with my own two eyes.

Ethiopian Airlines put me up in a hotel. While there I came down to the lobby and whilst sitting 2 gorgeous young females were sitting there as well. The waiter came up to me and said that the girls want you to sit with them. I went as sat with them. Then she asked if we could go to my room "to have a private talk":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Ileen in Ethiopia they have complimentary females in their hotels while the West has complimentary breakfast

Gambar

VIP
I would rather be in Addis than anywhere in Somalia. You lots stay on welfare both in America and at home.
Ethiopians have a bigger population in America than Somalis and are low income, low achieving, and live on welfare as well. This is rich coming from an Ethiopian. :cryinglaughsmiley:You are acting as if most Ethiopians don't live in government housing too! Often Ethiopians and Somalis live in the same neighborhoods. Because Ethiopians are usually Christian in America, you don't get the shit Somalis do but that still hasn't given you lot a leg up on achievements!

Gambar

VIP
Okay, If Ethiopia is "paradise" why are Ethiopians on welfare in the west?:ulyin:

Ethiopia itself is on welfare back-home, 1B a year:mjlol:
Ethiopia is so great but they get so much aid and their country is such filth. They talk about Abyssinia all the time yet their country is qudhun and they'd do anything to leave it. :cryinglaughsmiley: The delusion is real.

Ethiopians have a bigger population in America than Somalis and are low income, low achieving, and live on welfare as well. This is rich coming from an Ethiopian. :cryinglaughsmiley:You are acting as if most Ethiopians don't live in government housing too! Often Ethiopians and Somalis live in the same neighborhoods. Because Ethiopians are usually Christian in America, you don't get the shit Somalis do but that still hasn't given you lot a leg up on achievements!
You can't compare the amount of Ethiopians on government housing to Somalis, I would say it's 1-4. Ethiopians are in every sector of business. We just don't gossip about it like your folks. We make up the second largest African doctors in America, directors of major US firms such as JP Morgan, Motown records, Goldman Sachs and this is at the top of my head.

Have you ever been to Seattle? If you go to the campus of Microsoft it's filled with Ethiopians, same goes for IT businesses in Silicon Valley.

Ethiopians make up one of the largest African lawyers in America. We have professors in all fields of study from chemistry to engineering to health.

You just can't compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts