"U.S. journalist on Trump's Cold War on China: It's about keeping U.S. supremacy"

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Well I'm certainly thrilled to see that this Chinese bot is still here. how much does your daddy jingping pay you to troll Somali forums inside that steamy sweatshop? I hope the suicide net is tight enough to break your inevitable attempt, you clearly have a wonderful life and a lot to live for.

I suppose Malcolm X, Robert Mugabe and Huey Newton must have been ccp shills as well, according to the logic of some people... yes, anyone who doesn't follow official US foreign policy allegedly must be a ccp shill

37cb3oqe4q841.jpg

"anyone who doesn't support a US global dictatorship must be a ccp shill... a US global dictatorship is necessary because we need feminism, trannies, Zionism and forced secularism for Muslim countries"

we have Muslims who get upset with cartoons (and rightfully so) but are fine and dandy with the US invading Muslim countries and bombing and killing Muslims, forcing degeneracy on us, propping up Israel and basically holding almost all the Muslim governments at gunpoint... then attacking me because I haven't been infected with their Stockholm Syndrome

Trending