U.K. Somalis vs trump Somalis

You can't compare 3rd world to 1st world. You just can't. Btw, david is a drama *****. He feeds on drama!

Urmmmmm well duh, like what else do you want me to do, we’re in bloody pandemic, like I’m bored of course I’m gonna feed into the drama. Also did you just call the U.K. a third world country, i mean at least we have running water. How’s flint michigan doing Mr 1st world country

Urmmmmm well duh, like what else do you want me to do, we’re in bloody pandemic, like I’m bored of course I’m gonna feed into the drama. Also did you just call the U.K. a third world country, i mean at least we have running water. How’s flint michigan doing Mr 1st world country
[/QU

Yes i did! 3rd world! Flint, Michigan is not my L. Soomali baan ka ahay waxaas. So, feed on!

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
@ US Somalis: when’s the last time you visited a doctor, we know one trip and you could be made to sell your polystyrene houses.

At least health care is free in the UK.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@ US Somalis: when’s the last time you visited a doctor, we know one trip and you could be made to sell your polystyrene houses.

At least health care is free in the UK.
But if you want a serious surgery, there’s a long waiting list and the service is subpar. Also, the other times blacks put their health in the government’s hands, it didn’t turn out well

Keo

VIP
We are a well respected community we been here since the 1900s unlike you clowns at least our own government doesn’t bully us. How is it every time trump goes to Minnesota he drags you guys.
What the hell are you talking about? Read my comment again. I live in the UK.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
But if you want a serious surgery, there’s a long waiting list and the service is subpar. Also, the other times blacks put their health in the government’s hands, it didn’t turn out well

Not really. Wait times are not long at all, except odd cases, and again, no need to go bankrupt.

This thread is bait. But I'll bite.

Culturally and religiously speaking UK Somalis are doing better than us. You folks keep you Somali tongue better than us and are prideful of your culture. (Most)

However, monetarily and opportunity wise, American Somalis have it a lot better. We're more individualistic and are always pushing the status quo.

I did research on how much doctor's make in the UK compared to the US and was shocked Walahi. We make 3-4x more money yet do the same amount of Uni work. Now that's just sad.
Even just having a car in America compared to London is light a day so expensive to have and maintain a car in London and good luck avoiding tickets

Sol

?
If you include L*ndon then yes reer trump wins if you don't include that accursed city then reek UK wins easily :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts