U.K. Somalis vs trump Somalis

I have noticed that there’s some tension between these two diaspora, both seem to be threaten by each other and are always competing with one and other. Let’s settle this once and for all.

U.K. Somalis win any day, they’re just to elite.

Do you guys even have passports to leave the country, on top of that aren’t u guys sexually assaulting and raping Somalis girls in your dutty cities. On top of that isn’t there a drug problem amongst your youth. Just saying you guys don’t even cut it for top 3.

Nothing special about UK Somalis and I'm saying this as someone who lives here.

We are a well respected community we been here since the 1900s unlike you clowns at least our own government doesn’t bully us. How is it every time trump goes to Minnesota he drags you guys.

Who’s gives af? I’m from America but I have no allegiance to the Somali American community even tho they’re doing better I don’t see it as my personal W.

I can give y’all qabil Ls tho like Roda Bashi and her sister who are Habar jecelo Isaaqs from MN who got knocked up by Caribbean niggas, they moved to NY because they kept getting jumped in MPLS.

The last Somali I know to get smoked in Minneapolis gang wars was also Isaaq (Mohamed Fredo) he got killed by Hawiyes. Before niggas try to say I’m cappin, I sat next to this nigga in class.

Don’t even get me started on how Cedar niggas (Darood) smoked Kblock big homie Chuckie and made Kpizzle and his brother ( Habargidir) snitch to the cops and run to NY because they were scared for their lives.

Wait a second, so you guys are really out here doing up qabil gang wars, now that is in some new level of degenerates. At least the Somalis out here stick together.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This thread is bait. But I'll bite.

Culturally and religiously speaking UK Somalis are doing better than us. You folks keep you Somali tongue better than us and are prideful of your culture. (Most)

However, monetarily and opportunity wise, American Somalis have it a lot better. We're more individualistic and are always pushing the status quo.

I did research on how much doctor's make in the UK compared to the US and was shocked Walahi. We make 3-4x more money yet do the same amount of Uni work. Now that's just sad.

This thread is bait. But I'll bite.

Culturally and religiously speaking UK Somalis are doing better than us. You folks keep you Somali tongue better than us and are prideful of your culture. (Most)

However, monetarily and opportunity wise, American Somalis have it a lot better. We're more individualistic and are always pushing the status quo.

I did research on how much doctor's make in the UK compared to the US and was shocked Walahi. We make 3-4x more money yet do the same amount of Uni work. Now that's just sad.

Honestly the pay thing it’s just in every aspect of the U.K., like Lawyers get paid more in the USA than the U.K. and I think is because you guys get taxed more than we do, idk but someone can correct me on that, but the U.K. overall has a better standard of living compare to the USA.

Trending

Latest posts