U.K. Opens Its Doors to Five Million Hong Kong Residents, Starting Sunday

Somali-Chinese Couples soon come. :pachah1:

A lot people on here are from the UK, so I wonder how y'all feel about this?

I assume, at least, it's going to get much more difficult to get into uni, Lol.

If you have the grades then their is no need to worry. Alot of unis in the last few years have added additional departments and subjects to boost student membership. UK universities can always boost the number of applicants they will take that year to fit the demand.

A likely issue is more competition for good jobs and places to rent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. Good luck to UK. It is crowded as it is. I am very sad that my white race people are being pushed out of their lands by insufferable ethnic people. The world is so unfair

I think immigration is a great thing actually.

Yes I'm all for immigration but having more immigrants means less quality of life for everyone else.

Have you been to the UK, everytime I visit I get shocked at how overcrowded that place is. Schools, hospitals, going to the supermarket is like a fucking nightmare just packed to the rim.

I don't think they need anymore people.

I think immigration is a great thing actually.

UK would collapse if they didn't accept folks from other countries. Moreover, due to the whole Brexit thing, the country really needs to invigorate it's economy.

It may seem like personal doom and gloom. But, boosting economic productivity usually helps out everyone at the end of the day. As they say, "A rising tide lifts all boats"

UK would collapse if they didn't accept folks from other countries. Moreover, due to the whole Brexit thing, the country really needs to invigorate it's economy.

It may seem like personal doom and gloom. But, boosting economic productivity usually helps out everyone at the end of the day. As they say, "A rising tide lifts all boats"

But people from Hong Kong are highly educated and their expertise can bring alot of benefits to the business sector. The UK needs all the help it can get tbh.

Yes I'm all for immigration but having more immigrants means less quality of life for everyone else.

Have you been to the UK, everytime I visit I get shocked at how overcrowded that place is. Schools, hospitals, going to the supermarket is like a fucking nightmare just packed to the rim.

I don't think they need anymore people.

Yea, sometimes I get surprised about how small the UK, given how much I hear about it, it's actually 2x smaller than Texas.

The population density is lower here and more space for everyone, even in heavily populated cities like Houston or Miami,

Prices over here are cheap, too, you can get a house like this for 135k British Pounds.

and this one for 220K

Yea, sometimes I get surprised about how small the UK, given how much I hear about it, it's actually 2x smaller than Texas.

The population density is lower here and more space for everyone, even in heavily populated cities like Houston or Miami,

Prices over here are cheap, too, you can get a house like this for 135k British Pounds.

and this one for 220K

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
But people from Hong Kong are highly educated and their expertise can bring alot of benefits to the business sector. The UK needs all the help it can get tbh.
The only ones who will move to the UK are the HKers who aren't benefiting from the HK economy.

The educated and rich HKers won't move to the UK cuz they earn higher salaries and wealth in HK.

Wow. Good luck to UK. It is crowded as it is. I am very sad that my white race people are being pushed out of their lands by insufferable ethnic people. The world is so unfair
:dead: Basra didn’t you know the cadaan thrive on being minority. Look at them when they go to Asia or Africa or Latin America they are treated like Royality.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead: Basra didn’t you know the cadaan thrive on being minority. Look at them when they go to Asia or Africa or Latin America they are treated like Royality.

No huuno, they are treated like royalty because of their money which exchanged into local money becomes wealth. Not to mention their white alabaster skin gives them status among the dark creatures in the vicinities. Now, their home land will be sh!t holes and then, WHAT? Brown people going africa & wearing tourist hats to protect them from the sun? Come on now, your freaking melanin skin has enough pigmentation to protect u to hell!

No huuno, they are treated like royalty because of their money which exchanged into local money becomes wealth. Not to mention their white alabaster skin gives them status among the dark creatures in the vicinities. Now, their home land will be sh!t holes and then, WHAT? Brown people going africa & wearing tourist hats to protect them from the sun? Come on now, your freaking melanin skin has enough pigmentation to protect u to hell!
:chrisfreshhah:Just like how I am worried about the oromos invading Hargeisa

Trending

Latest posts