Types of Threads

Hi everyone,

I was browsing though topics today when I realized we recycle 99% of the same types of threads. When I mentioned this, @Knowles told me to come up with new ideas, so I've decided to make a Coles Notes Summary of the different SomaliSpot topics to save everyone the trouble.

1) The Somali men suck thread - Self-explanatory. Get a job you neck-bearded dragons.

2) The thread - You were living your best life on Insta, but now you're lonely and burnt. I bet you feel pretty dumb now for having made fun of my neck beard huh?

3) The interracial thread - No, I don't care about your 600 lbs. cadaan wife or midget husband from Cambodia.

4) R. Kelly/Rasputin threads - Stories that are funny initially, but are actually pretty messed up on further reflection

5) Dr. Osman thread - In progress.....never read one to completion, but I think it has something to do with mathematics

6) DNA threads - You're J-haplotype. Ain't no shame in being descended from a Yemeni goat herder. Reddit is truth.

7) Anime thread - Some of those shows are weird af.

8) Arma thread - Funny videos that have no over-arching theme, but a lot of heart

9) Aussie thread - These Somalis made it. Must be environmental or somethin. I dunno.

10) SOULSEARCHING thread - ???????? (congratulations by the way!)

All kidding aside, you are all super talented and very entertaining. Please feel free to add on other thread archetypes that I missed.

I'll end this post on a positive note, inspired by @Jiron :)

Last edited:
:browtf:you forgot about the random people creating threads to spread awareness or attack people and then disappearing, never to be seen again.... whoosh

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hi everyone,

I was browsing though topics today when I realized we recycle 99% of the same types of threads. When I mentioned this, @Knowles told me to come up with new ideas, so I've decided to make a Coles Notes Summary of the different SomaliSpot topics to save everyone the trouble.

1) The Somali men suck thread - Self-explanatory. Get a job you neck-bearded dragons.

2) The thread - You were living your best life on Insta, but now you're lonely and burnt. I bet you feel pretty dumb now for having made fun of my neck beard huh?

3) The interracial thread - No, I don't care about your 600 lbs. cadaan wife or midget husband from Cambodia.

4) R. Kelly/Rasputin threads - Stories that are funny initially, but are actually pretty messed up on further reflection

5) Dr. Osman thread - In progress.....never read one to completion, but I think it has something to do with mathematics

6) DNA threads - You're J-haplotype. Ain't no shame in being descended from a Yemeni goat herder. Reddit is truth.

7) Anime thread - Some of those shows are weird af.

8) Arma thread - Funny videos that have no over-arching theme, but a lot of heart

9) Aussie thread - These Somalis made it. Must be environmental or somethin. I dunno.

10) SOULSEARCHING thread - ???????? (congratulations by the way!)

All kidding aside, you are all super talented and very entertaining. Please feel free to add on other thread archetypes that I missed.

I'll end this post on a positive note, inspired by @Jiron :)
You forgot the Pro Xabesha threads from Waaqo

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I would like to think I have contributed good topics to this place but I don’t see my name up there :farmajoyaab:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Lmao I’m not on frequently enough to notice some of these, and not logged in a good 90% of the time I’m even on this site. I’m a chronic lurker :trumpsmirk: