Two year extension followed by 1P1V?

Sounds like the states will sign on this week, former PM is signalling accepting September 17th agreement yesterday;

So what do you think deni and madoobe plans are the UAE and kenya isn't going to like it so what do you think there going to do

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
So what do you think deni and madoobe plans are the UAE and kenya isn't going to like it so what do you think there going to do
Get off ur mouth out off president dani
giphy (6).gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
UAE and kenya isn't going to like it so what do you think there going to do

UAE will likely accept, threat of 1 man 1 vote is what they can't accept which is what Parliament is threatening.

UAE will likely accept, threat of 1 man 1 vote is what they can't accept which is what Parliament is threatening.
What do you think of the implication of janan going to the fgs is going to effect madoobe and what effects will happen with kenya and how is martime dispute going to use kenya in long run

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What do you think of the implication of janan going to the fgs is going to effect madoobe and what effects will happen with kenya and how is martime dispute going to use kenya in long run

Not sure about Janan stuff, dude is likely gonna be in house arrest like Robow and other warlords. Kenya clearly losing the ICJ case, thats why they are threatening every Somali in Kenya this week with deportation.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni is a spoiler who deserves to be arrested Tigray style. Expect a vote for extension tomorrow.

Dalkan hore uu soconaya cid loo joojinaya ma jirto.

Mozart

You need people like me
Deni is a spoiler who deserves to be arrested Tigray style. Expect a vote for extension tomorrow.

There’s no way the big boys allow an extension lol whatever meeting they had yesterday probably wasn’t great for the president.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There’s no way the big boys allow an extension lol whatever meeting they had yesterday probably wasn’t great for the president.
Farmajo nor thr Somali people dont fear the IC any longer. We are a sovereign nation and they are merely guests that can be expelled.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

Is the fufu soldier watching over farmaajo while his taking a shit in Villa Amisom going to arrest Deni? Tell us who my Tedrosian friend.

Trending