DEVELOPING NEWS Two year extension followed by 1P1V?

Niiko is cultural dance of Somali bantu do not insult others dhaqan saxib, and if I have to be honest it is rare to see any sensible female somali mp, I cannot stand any of them regardless if they are opposition or pro-government
It's cultural but it is funnny lol.

These MP's are opposition MP's , there are plenty of respectful female MP's. However these specific women are a blow to furthering women's rights in Somalia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
A term extension would be horrible for N&N, and even myself on principle will be against it. The spoilers Deni, Madoobe would be given what they want by successfully sabotaging elections.
How does that address what I said:drakewtf:

How does that address what I said:drakewtf:

Well you want me to give credence to your assertion that just because 3 States don’t view FGS as enemies from day 1, that it is ‘election rigging’. Because the other states are not Puntland who are hoping for a Hawiye President so they could be PM, that is not election rigging. As for the Gedo issue, we will have to agree to disagree. In my mind, as they say you dance with the one who brung ya’. Did Ahmed Madoobe come or not come to Kismaayo on Kenyan tanks 2013 when Kenya took Kismaayo from AS?

If you say no, then noted I will not even waste my time with another discussion. As Kenya got more, and more antagonist towards Somalia due to the maritime issues, Qaad ban, etc. everyone under their influence, including Madoobe were going to follow suit. Letting Madoobe run Jubbaland elections means letting Kenya run the entire Jubbaland elections, and that can’t happen. In a ideal role he I don’t think he should have any role period let alone Gedo.

Like I said before though this is a to be continued, Agee to disagree scenario. Truth be told if I was Ogadeen I probably would have been a Madoobe fan, viewed Kenya as a friendly country. I can’t blame you, but understand I, and a lot of Somalis are not Ogadeen, and won’t have those same affinities.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Well you want me to give credence to your assertion that just because 3 States don’t view FGS as enemies from day 1, that it is ‘election rigging’. Because the other states are not Puntland who are hoping for a Hawiye President so they could be PM, that is not election rigging. As for the Gedo issue, we will have to agree to disagree. In my mind, as they say you dance with the one who brung ya’. Did Ahmed Madoobe come or not come to Kismaayo on Kenyan tanks 2013 when Kenya took Kismaayo from AS?

If you say no, then noted I will not even waste my time with another discussion. As Kenya got more, and more antagonist towards Somalia due to the maritime issues, Qaad ban, etc. everyone under their influence, including Madoobe were going to follow suit. Letting Madoobe run Jubbaland elections means letting Kenya run the entire Jubbaland elections, and that can’t happen. In a ideal role he I don’t think he should have any role period let alone Gedo.

Like I said before though this is a to be continued, Agee to disagree scenario. Truth be told if I was Ogadeen I probably would have been a Madoobe fan, viewed Kenya as a friendly country. I can’t blame you, but understand I, and a lot of Somalis are not Ogadeen, and won’t have those same affinities.
Ok lets try this again. My question had nothing to do with Hawiye, Kenya, Puntland, nor Ogaden. I am asking how is it possible for a President to appropriate his clans gobol and use it to vote for himself whilst arming it and not be the spoiler?

For your question on Jubbaland, Amisom is not uncommon in Somalia, fighting AS is only strange to you. If your problem is foreign forces, who has used foreign forces on non-AS besides Farmajo?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok lets try this again. My question had nothing to do with Hawiye, Kenya, Puntland, nor Ogaden. I am asking how is it possible for a President to appropriate his clans gobol and use it to vote for himself whilst arming it and not be the spoiler?

For your question on Jubbaland, Amisom is not uncommon in Somalia, fighting AS is only strange to you. If your problem is foreign forces, who has used foreign forces on non-AS besides Farmajo?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) how is it possible for a President to appropriate his clans gobol and use it to vote for himself

Answer: Reference the Baydhabo technical committee which Farmaajo agreed to. There is nothing in there that indicates Farmaajo is ‘voting for himself’. Furthermore use common sense, whether 1M1V, or committees, I think you would be delusional to think Gedo would not be overwhelmingly Farmaajo so it’s a moot point. Even in the US amongst the greatest democracies in the world, there are States that always no matter what go with white, republican candidates period no if’s ands or buts.

2) whilst arming it

Answer: Gedo borders two countries (Ethiopia, Kenya) with until recently a hostile militia supported by Kenya, Madoobe across the border in Kenya. Not to mention Al Shaydaan always a threat. It is within the powers of the executive branch to deploy Federal troops wherever they want, or for whatever reason within the country. Federal Troops in the US recently have been used at protest sites, for Trump to take photo ops, etc. and it was constitutionally within his powers. Ofcourse Madoobe either does not know constitutional jurisdiction of different branches, or his loyalties are outside Somalia. I’d say both are true, with a best case scenario being one of them.

3)not be the spoiler?

Answer: Subjective.

1) how is it possible for a President to appropriate his clans gobol and use it to vote for himself

Answer: Reference the Baydhabo technical committee which Farmaajo agreed to. There is nothing in there that indicates Farmaajo is ‘voting for himself’. Furthermore use common sense, whether 1M1V, or committees, I think you would be delusional to think Gedo would not be overwhelmingly Farmaajo so it’s a moot point. Even in the US amongst the greatest democracies in the world, there are States that always no matter what go with white, republican candidates period no if’s ands or buts.

2) whilst arming it

Answer: Gedo borders two countries (Ethiopia, Kenya) with until recently a hostile militia supported by Kenya, Madoobe across the border in Kenya. Not to mention Al Shaydaan always a threat. It is within the powers of the executive branch to deploy Federal troops wherever they want, or for whatever reason within the country. Federal Troops in the US recently have been used at protest sites, for Trump to take photo ops, etc. and it was constitutionally within his powers. Ofcourse Madoobe either does not know constitutional jurisdiction of different branches, or his loyalties are outside Somalia. I’d say both are true, with a best case scenario being one of them.

3)not be the spoiler?

Don’t bother arguing with these people they are mentally ill. They’ll claim that Farmaajo is a dictator qabiliste for deploying federal troops to a border region that borders to hostile countries and has been attacked from one of them, whilst also having an alkabab problem. Then they’ll turn around and say Deni is well within his rights to use live bullets on protesters in what is supposedly a ‘democracy’

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

2) whilst arming it

3)not be the spoiler?

Of course Boogieman Kenya would come up anyways the issue is not a border patrol against Kenya its pushing out the Jubbaland chosen admin for Gedo whilst using Kenya as an excuse.

This is as if Obama set up a parallel mayor/dc for chicago and used the US/Russian army to install them and act like they are still apart of Illinois it makes zero sense except to a clannist. I need clear evidence displaying a joint threat from JL/Kenya if your using that as justification against JL. People have allowed this false premise for way too long.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The parliament session has been moved to Arbaco hopefully we will know what happens. Aa a hardcore Nabad iyo Nolol fan I advise against extension and continue to push for elections. The IC simply wont have it and Farmaajo should not risk it.

The parliament session has been moved to Arbaco hopefully we will know what happens. Aa a hardcore Nabad iyo Nolol fan I advise against extension and continue to push for elections. The IC simply wont have it and Farmaajo should not risk it.

Maybe he is using a 2 year extension to force the fms to agree to elections now. I don’t think he’ll get an extension as if he wanted one who could’ve got it by now. In my opinion they see an elections as a safer bet than they do an extension

Maybe he is using a 2 year extension to force the fms to agree to elections now. I don’t think he’ll get an extension as if he wanted one who could’ve got it by now. In my opinion they see an elections as a safer bet than they do an extension
Interesting timing :ulyin:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Wouldn't be surprised if that is Villa Somalia's plan, basically states have to choose between September 17th agreement they signed and go to elections now, or Parliament threatens 1man 1vote which comes with 2 year extension.

Wouldn't be surprised if that is Villa Somalia's plan, basically states have to choose between September 17th agreement they signed and go to elections now, or Parliament threatens 1man 1vote which comes with 2 year extension.
Do you think there going to sign it

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s not much of a bargaining chip if the opposition know the 2 year extension comes with the IC rejecting it.

They’re meeting the states tomorrow anyway

It’s not much of a bargaining chip if the opposition know the 2 year extension comes with the IC rejecting it
The Americans have already backed farmaajo. This coupled with the fact that the ic have now witnessed those 2 men hold up elections time and time again means he could go through with it. I don’t think they wanna take that risk.

Mozart

You need people like me
The Americans have already backed farmaajo. This coupled with the fact that the ic have now witnessed those 2 men hold up elections time and time again means he could go through with it. I don’t think they wanna take that risk.
The US hasn’t backed Farmaajo lol if they had, everything would be signed by now. They’re indifferent to who governs as long as they listen to them and a tonne of Somali refugees don’t show up on their doorstep.

The US/UK/UN/EU are meeting the states tomorrow so it’ll be fairly obvious this week who they’re siding with.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
BigBreak,

Farmaajo wants elections because honestly it’s his to lose. The opposition is a complete mess, and the opportunity is golden now. That said, Farmaajo doesn’t control the parliament they are independent of the executive branch. If they table, motion, vote in a extension that is outside his power to say yes or no.
Xarmaajo is over for him, his 2 minute fame is over
received_299686134921902.jpeg
SmallHelpfulIndianpangolin-small.gif

Trending

Latest posts