Two Truths and a Lie SSPOT Edition

VixR

Veritas
1. Saw two of my classmates get run over by a car.

2. Graduated high school at 16 years old

3. My first real relationship was with a deaf boy

I had a “relationship” with a blind boy I met though volunteering at my library. He’s my most shameful ghosting story.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

not 1 cause everyone gets hit by cars
Not 2, cause Islamic school

I had a “relationship” with a blind boy I met though volunteering at my library. He’s my most shameful ghosting story.
I can’t believe none of you got it, there were two kids from my elementary that got run over by car but I didn’t see it.
I did date a deaf dude, he was extremely good looking and really sweet, didn’t work out because his sisters were too much to deal with so I had to break up with him

Lmao
I can’t believe none of you got it, there were two kids from my elementary that got run over by car but I didn’t see it.
I did date a deaf dude, he was extremely good looking and really sweet, didn’t work out because his sisters were too much to deal with so I had to break up with him
Do you know ASL?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Was he Somali?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @Shmurda this was what dipping for the first time felt like lmao. I didn't pack anywhere near as much as this guy but still
giphy.gif

Sol

?
1. I went to school in Somalia
2. I have never seen an African American in real life
3. My real name is Samira

VixR

Veritas
Oh I thought you meant that you were like a thing. Getting your teacher jealous too? You're a qumayo I wouldn't want to be your victim
:mjlaugh:
I don’t know what we were. It was too much for me. We, the whole group, used to do extracurricular stuff like going to restaurants and Skating rinks. That White guy actually taught me to skate.